Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark
Sheldon Clark over Prestonsburg by two tonite
15th Region = wide open. Again!
Don't get too excited....black cats and Wheeler kept it ugly....Cards were due for a letdown after the Central game but got the win anyway....
My Name Is Earl Wrote:Don't get too excited....black cats and Wheeler kept it ugly....Cards were due for a letdown after the Central game but got the win anyway....

How so?

Congrats to the Cardinals on the win.

Nice game by the Blackcats.
I will get excited, the blackcats bounced back from a bad game the night before and played really good basketball. Fouls were pretty much even..The blackcats went inside and drove to the basket and went to the free throw line more. We also had some offensive fouls called on us that we didn't agree with, but you don't hear us complaining. We had opportunities to win the game, but we didn't. But, give credit where credit is due, the blackcats played a good game against a very good Sheldon Clark team..Wheeler didn't even make that many calls either way, he was not a factor in the game. It's a shame people are sore winners. Go Blackcats, be more patient, run your offense, keep up the hard work and you'll surprise some people this season! Good luck Cardinals on the rest of the season!
Shelby Valley,Johnson,Central,Sheldon Clark are the favorites with Lawrence close behind.
I apologize, Blackcats played hard and had a chance to win the game. And they will will be a tough out by tournament time. Good luck to Pburg and hopefully we both make it to the region this year.
ballboy Wrote:Shelby Valley,Johnson,Central,Sheldon Clark are the favorites with Lawrence close behind.

Man o Man. You done went and done it now...LOL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis