Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott Co 24 Louisville Male 10 Final
Wow! I shouldn't be surprised but after Male dispatched Trinity I thought Male would handle Scott Co.
Congrats to Scott Co, now 14-0!
Big congrats to Scott Co. and I will gladly eat crow on this one. They clearly stopped the big plays that they gave up against HC last week and game planned well against Males strengths.

Well done Cardinals!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I thought Scott would win and thank goodness the 6A title won't go back to louisville this year.
I guess the BGR 6A rankings were spot on all year!
Get you some of that.
I'm shocked and excited. No Louisville team in 6a. Year of Cardinals 1a, 3a and 6a.
Congrats to Cardinals.
The BGR Rankings prove to be better than the BCS BS! Kudo's to BGR and the incredible intelligence of the Rankers for what they did all season long in proving EVERYONE wrong!
I will admit I was wrong I was one of there biggest bashers and they proved to be the best team. I will take my serving of told ya so's.

Next question is how good is Meade they proved strong enough to take plays away from the big play team in the bracket. I have little to know info on them and haven. Of found any reliable information about then either.
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/2...-semifinal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
TNT-MB1 Wrote:I will admit I was wrong I was one of there biggest bashers and they proved to be the best team. I will take my serving of told ya so's.

Next question is how good is Meade they proved strong enough to take plays away from the big play team in the bracket. I have little to know info on them and haven. Of found any reliable information about then either.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../?id=41849

They have common opponents in North Hardin and Male. The Brandenburg News is "limited" from what I saw this morning looking for info on the team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Being there my take away was this. Male receivers were well behind the Scott Co defense at least three times and the QB overthrew them early in the game -- he usually hits those and could have changed the game. They stacked the box and would not let Male's running game get going. The last play of the first half Male set up for a chip shot field goal and Scott Co blocked it. While Male players stared at the ball Scott Co picked it up and went for a TD. Instead of 10-10 at the half Scott Co led 17-7 with all the momentum. Scott Co moved the ball well against Male in the second half and it was clear they had Male on their heels. Congrats to Scott Co for bringing it and good luck to them.
Wow! Great win for Scott County. Now go finish it boys!
Scott County pounded a very good Male team.
Good win for Scott County. Looks like that play before half time was huge. With Trinity no where to be seen they have a great shot at it.
Good luck Scott County in the State Title game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It appears as though Male played really well against the bigger schools all year, and really struggled with the teams nobody though would beat them.
WOW :betterthanexpected:
mysonis55 Wrote:I'm shocked and excited. No Louisville team in 6a. Year of Cardinals 1a, 3a and 6a.

Nice, but you left out NCAA, certainly The Year of the Cardinal there as well!!!