Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 66 Allen Central 0
PHSCARD Wrote:Thats very unusual, did the coaches agree to that? If they did, that was pretty good sportsmanship on part of the Panthers.

Yes, Coach Jackson made this decision.
BR549 Wrote:I saw both games. The BIG difference to me was that Pikeville scored by running it straight up the middle with JV kids and attempting to kick extra points even though they didn't have a kicker. I don't remember the Panthers throwing deep passes and going for two late in the game. Pikeville even kicked off to start both halves.

Yupp, Pikeville's PAT's were kicked by different people every time in an attempt to find some hidden talent amongst the team, because they dont have a kicker ATM.
Don't attempt to reveal another posters true I.D. folks, have good conversation and debates, but keep it civil.
-STAT- Got your PM. Can't reply because your box is full.
Let's stay on the game the thread is about.
good win for pikeville
does anyone know anything about the qb from ac
he looked pretty good
if he had the right system, the right coaches, and right talent around him he could be even better.
Which QB?

For the first 3 games of the season Freshmen Chris Stumbo was QB. This past week Sophomore Josh Prater was in at QB for the first half. (Josh started QB last season, he missed about 2 weeks of practice with pneumonia between AC's scrimmage and opening week). Josh left the game after taking a pretty hard hit from behind. Chris Stumbo finished the game at QB.

Josh could probably be one of the top athletes in this area, if he would take things a little more serious.
congrats to Pikeville!
congrats to pikeville
great game Pikeville
gotcha2 Wrote:Which QB?

For the first 3 games of the season Freshmen Chris Stumbo was QB. This past week Sophomore Josh Prater was in at QB for the first half. (Josh started QB last season, he missed about 2 weeks of practice with pneumonia between AC's scrimmage and opening week). Josh left the game after taking a pretty hard hit from behind. Chris Stumbo finished the game at QB.

Josh could probably be one of the top athletes in this area, if he would take things a little more serious.
the sophomore josh prater was who i was talkin of.
thanks for the info