Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County, Bell County, Can you help me out?
Fine folks from Wayne County and Bell County,

LaRue County and Elizabethtown are two of the teams I follow. However, with four other area teams playing far closer to Hardin County tonight, that's where I'll be.

Is there anyone I can follow on twitter to get updates for the Wayne-LaRue and Bell-Elizabethtown games tonight?

Any radio have live streaming online?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

I went to Bell last year for Round 2 with LaRue County and was treated great. Cool place to watch a game. Friendly people in press box. Although I doubt I'll be staying at the Middlesboro Days Inn again any time soon.

Both of your programs have had good seasons. Best of luck tonight (and probably again next week as both of you should still be playing).
PM some of Bell's fans.... I know some of them would be glad to text you the score.
@thebig1063 http://www.thebig1063.com online broadcast Bell Co game

I will track the Wayne co Corbin and Central games and update on radio and Twitter
I will be updating the bell county vs Elizabethtown game on Twitter. If anyone wants updates on the game follow me on Twitter
Please send Wayne-LaRue and Bell-LaRue updates to

@TheNESports

#NETweets
cksportsfan Wrote:Please send Wayne-LaRue and Bell-LaRue updates to

@TheNESports

#NETweets

The News-Enterprise always does a great job of keeping fans updated throughout the season. A great account to follow if you are a high school sports fan.