Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs South Floyd 11-8-13
Any predictions for this game? Paintsville comes in 7-3 with a big win over West Carter, while South Floyd comes in 3-7. Could home field advantage effect the Tigers?
Paintville by 4tds. Even w Fairview out, District 7 rolls till the teams play eachother.
GrindinSport Wrote:Any predictions for this game? Paintsville comes in 7-3 with a big win over West Carter, while South Floyd comes in 3-7. Could home field advantage effect the Tigers?

Paintsville VS South Floyd would mean the game is at Paintsville. I guess the reason you're asking about home field advantage affecting Paintsville is because you know the schedule says Paintsville AT South Floyd. No matter where the game is played IMO Paintsville easily wins.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Paintsville VS South Floyd would mean the game is at Paintsville. I guess the reason you're asking about home field advantage affecting Paintsville is because you know the schedule says Paintsville AT South Floyd. No matter where the game is played IMO Paintsville easily wins.

Wrong that would mean the game is at SOUTH FLOYD which it is haha:lmao:
Won't even be close for more than 6 minutes.
sportsguru4u Wrote:Wrong that would mean the game is at SOUTH FLOYD which it is haha:lmao:

For your information, and on the off chance that you are interested in communicating with the rest of us in an intelligent and efficient manner, the way I described the convention of VS versus (how do like that?) AT in the schedules the way it is used at http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb13, as an example, is used to denote where the game is being played without need for further description. VS (versus) means the second team listed is playing at the first teams home. AT means the first team listed is playing at the second team's home. How would know where they are playing the game if you used VS or versus all the time no matter whose name is first or who is the home team.
I apologize, it should've been "Paintsville @South Floyd". What scores do you all predict?

Paintsville- 56
South Floyd- 14
GrindinSport Wrote:I apologize, it should've been "Paintsville @South Floyd". What scores do you all predict?

Paintsville- 56
South Floyd- 14

I think it's extremely hard to predict playoff scores especially in the first couple of rounds because of coaches protecting their first team players to save them from injury in games against an opponent who is not strong enough to present much opposition. I just believe that South Floyd will be a very easy game for Paintsville and Paintsville's coaches can pick the score.
You are correct. I am wrong forgive me
Anyways I believe that Paintsville has had a great season even without there injured star Kash, but I think this game will be closer then many think. South Floyd runs the ball very well and always plays great at home.

Paintsville 40

South Floyd 28
No problem for the tigers in this one.
Tigers--42
S.Floyd--18
The tigers play very hard.
And are well coached.
I was impressed on how far they had come in just one year.
They battled our Rams to the end.
TIGERS 40+
Good luck to Coach Chirico and the Tigers.

Tigers hit the break pedal early in this one to rest up the starters.

Paintsville 35
South Floyd 13
sportsguru4u Wrote:You are correct. I am wrong forgive me

You are forgiven.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Good luck to Coach Chirico and the Tigers.

Tigers hit the break pedal early in this one to rest up the starters.

Paintsville 35
South Floyd 13

I agree!!
Paintsville by 28
Tigers have had an impressive turnaround this year even with their most talented player
going down early in the season. Tigers roll into 2nd round 45-7
FINAL Tigers- 61 Raiders- 20. Great job Tigers, and Raiders keep your heads up! To the seniors of your team, be thankful for the teammates and opportunity you've had!
Tigers season ends next week
Paintsville keeps on rolling.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Tigers season ends next week
May happen but as stated earlier great season for P-ville & early prediction Tigers will win district & regional titles in 2014
doubledown Wrote:May happen but as stated earlier great season for P-ville & early prediction Tigers will win district & regional titles in 2014

no no no no no.
Pikeville has like 7 seniors this year and home field advantage all through the playoffs next year. Paintsville may have a shot in 2015.
jetpilot Wrote:no no no no no.
Pikeville has like 7 seniors this year and home field advantage all through the playoffs next year. Paintsville may have a shot in 2015.
not sure how many seniors Tigers have but know they are young & panthers were on the ropes this season as they squeaked out a win against the tigers. But will be pulling for
panthers if they face Raceland as Pikeville does have a better track record against NKY teams
Paintsville caught the panthers this year, Pikeville @ home next year will be a different story. Did Paintsville come out of the South Floyd game healthy for Raceland?
Charles and Estep back next year will make Pikeville dangerous. They will have to replace Hall. That will be a huge loss.