Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackman Tn. @ Bowling Green. 11-1-13
Blackman Tennessee comes in ranked #121 in the country. Before all you Highlands fans chime in, let me just say, Blackmon will blow the Purples off the field. I think it will be Blackmon winning 63-3. I'm just glad it's not a road game because no one would follow them, knowing they would just get blown out by Blackman's JV team.
It feels really weird to read that anyone would blow Bowling Green off the field, not sure if that was sarcasm or not. Regardless, best of luck to the Purples tonight, represent KY well!
Best of luck to the Purples against the TN. team.
Good luck to the guys in Bowling Green. Represent!!!!!!!!!!
Kick TN butts Bowling Green :Cheerlead
geauxtigers75 Wrote:It feels really weird to read that anyone would blow Bowling Green off the field, not sure if that was sarcasm or not. Regardless, best of luck to the Purples tonight, represent KY well!

Just trying to get out in front of the wolf pack.
Blackman's tough. Will be a good game.
adopted purple Wrote:Just trying to get out in front of the wolf pack.

Come on now, you know the pack is waiting for after the game, LOL!
Only 63-3? I thought Blackman would score at least 70. And are you sure BG is going to score?

Actually, just kidding. I hope BG plays a great game and represents the state well.
Good luck to Bowling Green!
WideRight05 Wrote:Only 63-3? I thought Blackman would score at least 70. And are you sure BG is going to score?

Actually, just kidding. I hope BG plays a great game and represents the state well.

See, you can be civil. Good luck to you as well. I will post after the game, in victory or defeat. Not much shame in losing to a team like Blackman. They are LARGE and plenty of them. The band they brought has 160 members. It's great to play in front of 5,000 fans. We are going to send them home with their tails tucked behind them.