Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cm punk cut on raw, cena praises sandow, rumored survivor series matches
- World Heavyweight champion John Cena was interviewed by Renee Young last night after defeating Damien Sandow on RAW. Cena said Sandow gave a great effort, but he doesn’t plan on losing the World Heavyweight title any time soon. Cena says he plans to carry himself like a champion, unlike other people in WWE.
- CM Punk suffered a cut over his eye after being attacked by Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family on RAW. WWE.com has video footage from a commercial break of Punk refusing help from referees.

- The following matches are rumored for WWE Survivor Series:

* World Heavyweight Champion John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio
* WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Big Show
* A traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match with CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and 2 partners vs. The Wyatt Family and a partner.
* 4-Team Tag Title Match featuring Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs. The Real Americans vs. The Shield vs. another team, probably The Usos.

http://www.sescoops.com/cm-punk-cut-raw-...ches/89569
Traditional Survivor Series match is an 8 man elimination tag match....The above article says the Wyatt's and a partner will face Bryan/Punk and two more partners.

This link says that WWE is still building towards a Bray Wyatt vs. Kane match at survivor series match.

http://www.sescoops.com/rey-mysterio-upd...yatt/89515

So can both matches still happen? If it does happen I'd say that the Kane/Bray Wyatt match will take place around the beginning of the PPV so Bray will be ready for the Traditional SS match around 9:30/10 ish.
I think they'll probably move on without explaining stuff...as usual.

I think Kane's stay with The Wyatt Family will be used to get "The Big Red Monster" to come out of his shell.
Plans have changed with Survivor Series.

The traditional survivor series match between the Wyatt's / CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and a mystery partner is now a tag match between Luke Harper & Erick Rowan vs. Punk & Bryan

Goldust & Cody Rhodes will defend their tag titles against The Real Americans. Their's a chance that The Usos and The Shield will be added to the match.