Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Ashland updates
Central had Ashland 3rd and long and let the QB convert AGAIN. They're killing us with THAT.
We've got Baker on lockdown, for the most part. 19 carries for 64 yards. It's the QB Prince who's been killing us.
Finally! JC gets Prince in the backfield and not a great punt by Ashland, fair caught.

1st and 10 JC at their own 38.
Central is starting to gash Ashland's D for double digit yardage pretty often now.
Jordan Young carries for 34 yards and his third touchdown of the night as time expires in the third quarter! Touchdown Golden Eagles.
Young's two point run stopped short.

End of the 3rd quarter. JC 35, Ashland 7.
Looking good
Ashland ball, driving, 8:50 in the game.
And a face mask against JC to keep Ashland's drive alive.
Baker again with leg cramps. 7:51 to go.
A 4th and 5 for Ashland.
Turnover over downs.

6:25 to play, 35-7 JC, Eagle football.

Dicky's crying about poor sportsmanship already in a game that was 14-7 just one quarter ago...
Belcher down inside the 10!

There's still hope for our ninth running clock of the season.
It's in view
Adkins on the end round for the Central TD, 13 yards. Big block by Dillon, per the radio crew.
Going to kick the XP. Hm. Kick's good. JC 42-7.
Whoops.
Running clock!!!!
Gotta be 36, no?
Doesn't it take a 36 point lead for a running clock and not 35?
Workman with an INT and return up to midfield.
The sweet, sweet sound of Dicky's tears.

He actually said "Workman, the kid they recruited from Sheldon Clark" on the air.

You stay classy, Dicky Martin.
I can't believe he said that
How much time left
kybred Wrote:Doesn't it take a 36 point lead for a running clock and not 35?

Yea my bad I didn't think Diogenes added the extra point my bad
Oh, he's said worse things than that on the air. You get him riled up, there's no telling what'll come tumbling out of that trap of his. Give him credit, though, he's one of the most coherent play by play men in high school football. It's about as close as you'll get to watching the game in person at this level, but man, does he ever bleed maroon.
Hearing all of the hype of this team, I was disappointed. Neither of these teams will stay within 3 touchdowns of Highlands
That's a pretty funny statement considering JC put up 42 points in only 3 quarters..... Ashland milked the clocked for pretty much the entire 2nd quarter
Good luck to the Eagles going into the playoffs. looks like a 10-0 season. with a great start into the playoffs!!