Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps@South Floyd
Who you all got. If Phelps wins this game they will host there first home playoff game ever. I'm gonna take the Hornets by 14+. Good luck to both teams.
Ironically they don't have a field to host on. Sad. Hornets by 20.
Go Hornets win this game .I watched the Allen Central game and was impressed with Phelps players especially the QB, that kid has a set of wheels, if he gets free theres no catching him he is super fast.
Phelps
So how will that side shake out for 1-4?
Phelps - 42
South Floyd - 26
I would hate to be the 4 seed in that district and have to roll into Ram land for a game.
myhero#5 Wrote:Who you all got. If Phelps wins this game they will host there first home playoff game ever. I'm gonna take the Hornets by 14+. Good luck to both teams.

Would be funny to see Vipperman Stadium hosting a playoff game the same time CAM Stadium hosts one down the road.
Phelps by 14
Phelps by 2 touchdowns.
Why doesn't the school work on getting those boys a field? Surely there is enough coal money coming out of Phelps to do something with. I can only imagine how hard it is for the boys who have stuck it out the past couple of years. I've got to give them props.
teampaul Wrote:Why doesn't the school work on getting those boys a field? Surely there is enough coal money coming out of Phelps to do something with. I can only imagine how hard it is for the boys who have stuck it out the past couple of years. I've got to give them props.

They built a school with it. Education 1st, football 2nd.
Phelps 49
South Floyd 26
hope to see phelps bring this one home
Go Hornets! :Cheerlead