Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Real Mountain Top 10 (week of 10/25)
1) Belfry
2) Pulaski
3) Johnson Central
4) Harlan Co
5) Bell Co
6) Corbin
7) Pikeville
8) Middlesboro
9) North Laurel
10) Williamsburg
Go Big Red! Wrote:1) Belfry
2) Pulaski
3) Johnson Central
4) Harlan Co
5) Bell Co
6) Corbin
7) Pikeville
8) Middlesboro
9) North Laurel
10) Williamsburg

I know you are a Corbin fan, but you have to face the facts here. Bell lost Middlesboro, Middlesboro lost to Pikeville. The best Bell could be is 7, making Corbin 8.

Just saying .....
Corbin is way too high. No good wins to speak of now that Danville has been blasted by Middlesboro. Their entire resume is predicated on a good loss to Wayne County and a loss to the worst Bell County team in 10 years.

Pikeville has a much better resume than Corbin.

Wins over Hazard and Middlesboro are better than Corbin's best win over Danville.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Corbin is way too high. No good wins to speak of now that Danville has been blasted by Middlesboro. Their entire resume is predicated on a good loss to Wayne County and a loss to the worst Bell County team in 10 years.

Pikeville has a much better resume than Corbin.

Wins over Hazard and Middlesboro are better than Corbin's best win over Danville.

I have to agree with you EKUALUM05 I only wish we had the north laurel game back worse game I have watch in 3yrs watching Williamsburg.and the Wayne county game should have been closer.than the final score still hitting the :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:
Pulaski County is the real deal. Going to be tough to beat