Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryle (2-7) @ Dixie Heights (5-3) 10/25
Raiders will drag the beaten ship to the Edgewood.

With the amount of injuries suffered in the past two games for the Raiders I will expect Ryle tries to escape with a low scoring game into the bye week and hope for a Seneca victory over Butler.

Ryle rebuilds on the bye week and hopes to play the upset role.
Dixie will look to regroup after having SK against the ropes and not able to provide the knock out punch to win.

Very good teams recover from weeks like last week and keep on keep'in on. We're going to find out if Dixie can get back on a good foot and prove they're a very good team. Rule is wounded, down, and dangerous for those reasons. They'll be looking to make a statement as well.

Dixie would like to clinch a winning regular season. The current seniors have not experienced a winning varsity season yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
^ I agree it could be a trap game but after losing 2 more defensive backs Ryle will have a hard time stopping Moore.

I will say I will be at the game but I will be watching the Seneca/Butler game on my Iphone hoping for a Seneca victory.

I'd rather see Ryle lose and go to 2-8 and travel to a 3-7 Seneca team for the first round.

Then Dixie would travel to a dangerous Butler team.
Dixie by 12.