Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co. 39 South Laurel 0
Final

Pulaski with a very sloppy 1st Half. Team looked very unfocused with 2 fumbles and a turnover on downs for their first three possessions. Maroons did not score until the 8:44 mark of the 2nd Quarter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Team Stats:

South Laurel: 6 1st Downs
27 Rushing yards
71 Passing yards
98 Total yards of offense

Pulaski Co: 21 1st Downs
31 carries
323 rushing yards
11 completions
170 passing yards
493 total yards
3 penalties
2 1st Half Turnovers(fumbles in the redzone)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, I dropped the ball on individual stats tonight but, I still have a couple for Pulaski.

Don't have any stats for him but, Jesse Whitaker was the PT Pros Player of the game tonight. He had a 6 yard rushing TD in the 2nd quarter but, thats all I remember off the top of my head. :Sad04:

Aaron Smith scored the first TD of the game on a 38 yd rush to break the scoreless tie in the 2nd quarter.

Zach Whiles had 4 carries for 45 yards with one being a 30 yd TD

Riley Hall: 9 carries for 65 yards, 11/16 for 170 passing yards and 2 TDs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Would have expected a larger margin.
One can only expect a tough trap game after the win over Madison Southern last week. Congrats to the Pulaski Maroons! Clinch another district championship. 4th time in the last 5 seasons I believe. Huge cross town rival with Southwestern this week!
Wish Johnson central and Pulaski could work out a game for next year . They seem to be pretty equal would be good game .
eagles2011 Wrote:Wish Johnson central and Pulaski could work out a game for next year . They seem to be pretty equal would be good game .

That's what I'm saying! I would love to see it happen! Be nice if they could come down for either the Ray Correll Bowl or the Don Marshall Bowl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]