Poll: Who do you think will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Central Hardin
57.14%
Collins
42.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collins @ Central Hardin 10/11
Collins (5-1) will travel to Central Hardin (6-0) for the first meeting between the two schools.

Any thoughts or predictions?
Interested in seeing how this one shakes out having played Collins and CH being a 6-0 6A team. Best of luck Blue.
hop24 Wrote:Interested in seeing how this one shakes out having played Collins and CH being a 6-0 6A team. Best of luck Blue.

This will be an interesting game. Central Hardin is undefeated, but it is hard to tell how good they are due to the competition that they have played. Hopefully Collins will play well enough to get the victory. Win or lose, this should be a good road test to prepare the Titans for the playoffs.
blue1424 Wrote:This will be an interesting game. Central Hardin is undefeated, but it is hard to tell how good they are due to the competition that they have played. Hopefully Collins will play well enough to get the victory. Win or lose, this should be a good road test to prepare the Titans for the playoffs.

Coach Lucas playing a great schedule to get ready for playoffs.
I gotta go with Central Hardin in this one.
Central Hardin plays the spread offense and they are good at it. The key to beating Central has always been be physical with them. JH has alway hit them in the mouth and been very physical and they have always backed down. This will be a high scoring game but if Collins has some decent athletes and is a physical team, they will be fine.
This will be a great game.Collins may pull this one out.
Collins has Athletes all over the field. Not worried about spread vs spread. Question for Collins is can they get the running game going to balance out the attack. This is one game I will say that I am sorry to miss. Still think the titans will pull it out with outstanding special team play. Give the nod to the Titans...44-35. Cregue nails one from 40 to seal the win.
Tommy2tone Wrote:Collins has Athletes all over the field. Not worried about spread vs spread. Question for Collins is can they get the running game going to balance out the attack. This is one game I will say that I am sorry to miss. Still think the titans will pull it out with outstanding special team play. Give the nod to the Titans...44-35. Cregue nails one from 40 to seal the win.

Special teams is certainly an advantage that the Titans will have in every game. Blanton Creque is an excellent kicker that you can count on to give you 3 easy points and give the other team bad field position all night long. I too think this will be high scoring, but Collins has been playing good defense lately and I think their offense will be able to score enough to win.