Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central @ Morgan County 10/11/13
predictions?

Tough game for my pats. but I'll take them in a close one.

28-24
Morgan had about 4 players out last week but even with them out Morgan should have no problem winning this one.

Cougars-41-12
Allthingsfootball Wrote:Morgan had about 4 players out last week but even with them out Morgan should have no problem winning this one.

Cougars-41-12

Jackson Co. had several starters out as well. It was a great football game that was 13-8 in the fourth. Morgan is a great football team and earned the win, they displayed great effort and sportsmanship - meanwhile Jackson Co. played their hearts out and hurt themselves with some critical penalties - in the end they came up short to a well coach coached football team.

Everyone has injuries to critical players at this stage of the season. Best wishes to both KCC and Morgan Co!!
knott co central 28 Morgan co 20 Let's go knott :Cheerlead :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:
64SUR Wrote:knott co central 28 Morgan co 20 Let's go knott :Cheerlead :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:

i hope youre right! and we get a few players back for this game!
Morgan County by 20.
Morgan County 34 Knott County Central 16
Allthingsfootball Wrote:Morgan had about 4 players out last week but even with them out Morgan should have no problem winning this one.

Cougars-41-12

Just wondering...Who does Morgan have out??
I only know a couple of the players on the team by name but one was Mikie Whisman the QB.
The other players play both sides of the ball but don't know their names.
Morgan County 44 Knott 22. Lets face it Knott may be getting a little better but they still have a long way to go This District is very weak and may lose all 4 first round playoffs games come Nov.
Allthingsfootball Wrote:I only know a couple of the players on the team by name but one was Mikie Whisman the QB.
The other players play both sides of the ball but don't know their names.

Are they out to injuries or discipline?? Will they play this Friday??
ballboy Wrote:Morgan County 44 Knott 22. Lets face it Knott may be getting a little better but they still have a long way to go This District is very weak and may lose all 4 first round playoffs games come Nov.

Glad to see that you have so much confidence in these teams, ballboy!!:Shaking:
Morgan county by 30
how many does morgan have out?
Coach Turner and Coach Hollan are super nice guys. Hate to see one lose but, I'm going with Morgan at home.