Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mt.Top 10
My new mt.top 10

1. Belfry- Johnson central (tie I just don't no)
2. - - - - - -
3. pulaski co.(if they are consider a mt.team)
4. Harlan co.
5. Corbin (move up 2 spots)
6. North laurel (drop 1 spots)
7. Williamsburg (I will not give up on Williamsburg)
8. Somerset
9. Pikeville
10 Painstville

Hon mentions Knox central,Lawrence co,Hazard,Pike co central And RIUTG

I no that nobody will agree with me
Confusedmoke:
If pulaski county isnt considered a mountain team, how is Somerset? lol
Buffalo Bildos Wrote:If pulaski county isnt considered a mountain team, how is Somerset? lol

39 must be the cutoff line lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Buffalo Bildos Wrote:If pulaski county isnt considered a mountain team, how is Somerset? lol

You got me Buffalo :truestory:
JC a little ahead of Belfry. We will see in a couple of weeks.
E's Army Wrote:JC a little ahead of Belfry. We will see in a couple of weeks.

Yes we will :welcome:
I guess everybody agree with my top 10 :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I guess everybody agree with my top 10 :Cheerlead

It looks real close to how I would rank them. It would be hard for me to leave Hazard out, not sure who should drop out though.

Bell County may be down, not sure I would count them out either.
1. Johnson Central

2. Belfry
3. Pulaski County

4. Harlan Co
5. Corbin
6. North Laurel

7. Somerset
8. Pikeville
9. Williamsburg
10. Middlesboro
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. Johnson Central

2. Belfry
3. Pulaski County

4. Harlan Co
5. Corbin
6. North Laurel

7. Somerset
8. Pikeville
9. Williamsburg
10. Middlesboro

I think there is a typo in the #1 spot......
Corbin should be ahead of Harlan County.
I'd give the edge to Belfry at #1 and Corbin at 4. Belfry may lose this week -- possibly big -- but they are reaching out to play tougher teams. That will help down the road.
64SUR Wrote:My new mt.top 10

1. Belfry- Johnson central (tie I just don't no)
2. - - - - - -
3. pulaski co.(if they are consider a mt.team)
4. Harlan co.
5. Corbin (move up 2 spots)
6. North laurel (drop 1 spots)
7. Williamsburg (I will not give up on Williamsburg)
8. Somerset
9. Pikeville
10 Painstville

Hon mentions Knox central,Lawrence co,Hazard,Pike co central And RIUTG

I no that nobody will agree with me
Confusedmoke:

I did.
No Hazard in the Mt. Top 10???? You serious.

1. Johnson Central
2. Belfry
3. Harlan County
4. Pulaski County
5. Hazard
6. Corbin
7. Somerset
8. North Laurel
9. Pikeville
10. Williesburg
The_Rock Wrote:No Hazard in the Mt. Top 10???? You serious.

1. Johnson Central
2. Belfry
3. Harlan County
4. Pulaski County
5. Hazard
6. Corbin
7. Somerset
8. North Laurel
9. Pikeville
10. Williesburg

So you put Hazard 4 spots ahead of a team that beat them?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I did.

HEY folks there has been a sighting of a Whitley fan, I though they had been put on the ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST Confusednicker:
Yeah they beat them in a joke of a game at Pikeville. Mark Dixon is luring all the suckers in. He has a really good football team. Come playoff time, you will see why hes been holding back.
The_Rock Wrote:Yeah they beat them in a joke of a game at Pikeville. Mark Dixon is luring all the suckers in. He has a really good football team. Come playoff time, you will see why hes been holding back.

Mark Dixon pregame speech: OK guys lets hold back and let the other team score more points. We will let Pikeville go up 4 or 5 touchdowns. Then we will recover 3 or 4 onside kicks and make a little game of it. Do not recover the 4th onside kick. We dont want to show them everything we got.

Lose at all cost team. Lose on 3. 1,2,3 lose.

Confusednicker:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Mark Dixon pregame speech: OK guys lets hold back and let the other team score more points. We will let Pikeville go up 4 or 5 touchdowns. Then we will recover 3 or 4 onside kicks and make a little game of it. Do not recover the 4th onside kick. We dont want to show them everything we got.

Lose at all cost team. Lose on 3. 1,2,3 lose.

Confusednicker:

Mark Dixon and Middlesboro's HC obviously saw the same thing on film if their defensive philosophy was to allow Pikeville to score every possession and try to make a game of it once it got lopsided.

"Boys our best chance at victory tonight is to put ourselves in a position where we are on the verge of getting embarrassed and then rally like only we can! Just like Muhammad Ali..it's the ole rope-a-dope where we let them punch us until they get tired"
You guys are falling for it as well. Keep on snickering and you will see when he puts the hammer and down in the playoffs. He's trying to keep everyone happy right now. Come playoff time, he will ride his horses to victory.
Pikeville does have a good team though, not trying to disrespect them.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Mark Dixon and Middlesboro's HC obviously saw the same thing on film if there defensive philosophy was to allow Pikeville to score every possession and try to make a game of it once it got lopsided.

"Boys our best chance at victory tonight is to put ourselves in a position where we are on the verge of getting embarrassed and then rally like only we can! Just like Muhammad Ali..it's the ole rope-a-dope where we let them punch us until they get tired"

Yeah I thought Pikeville was playing well this year. Didn't realize so many teams were just letting you guys win.
Nobody is letting teams win but I dont think Dixon is laying all his cards down on the table yet. He's got kids on Defense that will not be out there come playoff time. I can guarantee you that.
The_Rock Wrote:Nobody is letting teams win but I dont think Dixon is laying all his cards down on the table yet. He's got kids on Defense that will not be out there come playoff time. I can guarantee you that.

:what: you got to be kidding THE ROCK :lmao:
Can't disagree with you
E's Army Wrote:Corbin should be ahead of Harlan County.
No way!
I think it should look like this:

1) J.Central
2) Belfry
3) Pulaski Co
4) Corbin
5) N.Laurel
6) Harlan Co
7) Pikeville
8) Hazard
9) Somerset
10) Williamsburg