Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Co 16 Knox Central 47
Finale
Impressive statement from the Panthers!! Congratulations on your win.
Then panther came to play tonight. This was the team everyone has been looking for all year. Hope this is the turning point in the season. Only time will tell
I hope it is, too; about time, huh!!

Wink
Panthers taking out frustrations on Tigers. Congrats
Panthers must have let the kiddies play in the 2nd Half because this one was 40-0 at the half! Impressive win from the Panthers!

Congrats!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
One thing I saw in this game that I didn't like was the way some of the clay co players where playing. It was like they was trying to bait the panthers in throwing punches. Several times clay players where ripping some of the panther helmets off. #33 and #17 for clay was the ones I seen doing it the most. But thankfully the panthers kept thier cool and didn't let emotions take over.
The panther defense was best it's been all year. The wouldn't let Arnett or Carr get lose out of the backfield for any long runs. Panther defense really steped up tonight. Let's hope they keep it going the rest of the way.

Really proud of the whole panther team tonight!!!
Panthers looked great tonight! Congrats on a nice win.
This one surprises me.
They looked pretty even to me.
^^
Just goes to show that gut don't know everything!! Lol like I said if Knox defense ever got things figured out you would see a really good team. I hope that thier just starting to peak at the right time.
Congrats to the Panthers, my apologies for not being a more competitive team last night, they showed little to no effort, and played uninspired football. We got a long way to go over here in Tigerville. Good Luck the rest of the season.
Knox looked better both offensively and defensively,but i do not understand how you can have all those mistakes in special teams in week seven Blocked extra point mishandled extra point legal procedure on extra point and then missed the Extra point at this point Coach Russell through his head set and if you know Coach Russell this is completely out of the norm and to make matters worst the kicker plant foot slipped on one and he shanked it.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This one surprises me.
They looked pretty even to me.

I agree gut. Even though KC spanked Clay up and down the field the first half, I was just as unimpressed with Knox as I was with Clay. If Clay plays like that against ANY lower tier team...the score would be the same. Clay simply didn't get off the bus.
Oldtiger Wrote:Congrats to the Panthers, my apologies for not being a more competitive team last night, they showed little to no effort, and played uninspired football. We got a long way to go over here in Tigerville. Good Luck the rest of the season.

Clay seemed intimidated, by what I don't know. Not knocking KC in any way but, this Knox team isn't the panthers of the past few years.

I've been in games where my team folded the tent after the first series, I couldn't explain it then, nor can I explain what happened to Clay last night. I do know this...it could and just might be forgotten with a very good performance Friday night.
insideinfo Wrote:Knox looked better both offensively and defensively,but i do not understand how you can have all those mistakes in special teams in week seven Blocked extra point mishandled extra point legal procedure on extra point and then missed the Extra point at this point Coach Russell through his head set and if you know Coach Russell this is completely out of the norm and to make matters worst the kicker plant foot slipped on one and he shanked it.

For some reason the last few years special teams has been a problem for the panthers. I don't know if they don't practice it much. As the season goes on it seams we get worse at it. This could come to hurt Knox down the road if they don't get this under control real soon.
panther nation Wrote:For some reason the last few years special teams has been a problem for the panthers. I don't know if they don't practice it much. As the season goes on it seams we get worse at it. This could come to hurt Knox down the road if they don't get this under control real soon.

Sounds like Knox only problem is right now is extra pts. I believe in going for 2 everytime you don't lose nothing if you just make it 50 percent :HitWall: :HitWall: just my opinion Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:Sounds like Knox only problem is right now is extra pts. I believe in going for 2 everytime you don't lose nothing if you just make it 50 percent :HitWall: :HitWall: just my opinion Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:

Make no mistake extra points is not the only problems, but the other stuff is getting better.