Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grundy, VA
Does anyone know anything about Grundy this season??
Had about 35 dressed at the ER scrim.
3-yr. QB & best rusher in school history graduated.
Only a handful of starters return.
We're a ground-based team.
Got clobbered for the 2nd straight year by a below-avg. Clintwood team last week.
VHSL-helper Wrote:Had about 35 dressed at the ER scrim.
Got clobbered for the 2nd straight year by a below-avg. Clintwood team last week.
Thanks alot...:thumpsup:
VHSL-helper Wrote:Had about 35 dressed at the ER scrim.

Got clobberd....gee helper you must be one of them fair weatherd fans of Grundy..I was at Clintwood,the kids made alot of mistakes,freshman mistakes I might add,put the ball on the ground 4 times in the first half alone looked promising at times then would get penaltys back to back..there gonna get a lot better before SV...Clintwood had an all state tackle on defense that a freshman shut down for the most part I noticed....for a guy loaded with stats and facts look likes you could see past the score board and see that those kids are young as heck and are gonna be good....
how they're gonna be a week or a year from now makes no diff. -
when you trail 40-0 in the 4th, you got clobbered, no matter what the story is.

That's also the great thing about sports - you can get clobbered some during the regular season, but come mid-November, everyone's 0-0 again.
Personally, I don't mind hearing about Grundy football or any SW Virginia football but this forum is titled Kentucky high school sports.
You know Grundy plays Shelby Valley, right?
VHSL-helper Wrote:You know Grundy plays Shelby Valley, right?
I do know SV plays Grundy...does that give Grundy it's own thread under Ky HS Sports???
Maybe we should start a site"Virginiaisforloversrivals.com"???
Whata ya think???
grundy has played alot of ky teams over the past few years
fox sports Wrote:I do know SV plays Grundy...does that give Grundy it's own thread under Ky HS Sports???
Whata ya think???

I though this forum was about football period...maybe you need to try a larger size underwear there Fox,yours seem to have ya a little tight in the stride there old buddy,by the way feel free to ban me from your forum if ya want seeing how ya you wanna put boundaries on it.....
fox sports Wrote:I do know SV plays Grundy...does that give Grundy it's own thread under Ky HS Sports???
Whata ya think???

another thing, a Shelby Valley kid started this thread thats in Kentucky aint it?
Must a missed your coffe this morning.....Im thinking of a word for you rymes with rick......
Calm down Wavy!!! You are goin in too fast!!:ChairHit:
I figured he deserved it.......