Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg Blackcat Football
How does everyone see them doin this year??

Im lookin at around 3 or 4 losses.
i think they are a lttle down but they are still going to the playoffs.
i think they could mess around and drop 5
see another bad year for P-burg standards.
play-offs, sure, Lose to Belfry and Sheldon Clark, mabey Pike Central but I doubt it.
P-Burg will finish 3rd and blow out Magoffin still by 80.(lol)
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:P-Burg will finish 3rd and blow out Magoffin still by 80.(lol)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I think they will finish with 3-4 losses !
and who does everyone think that the losses will come from this year?

Im gonna say we lose to leslie county(already happpened),ashland,belfry,shelby valley.
phsblackcats Wrote:and who does everyone think that the losses will come from this year?

Im gonna say we lose to leslie county(already happpened),ashland,belfry,shelby valley.
...and sheldon clark
phsblackcats Wrote:and who does everyone think that the losses will come from this year?

There is no way the blackcats will lose to shelby valley. I may be off to college, but I don't think the tables have turned that much that quick.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
leslie county loss
pikeville loss
ashland loss
belfry loss
sheldon clark loss
paintsville and shelby valley are toss ups so you are looking at anywhere from 5-7 losses
Hopefully the offense turns around and we dont lose any more!
If I was a player on that Blackcat team, I would say no more, my goodness you got to believe you can win the game to go out there and do it. If you think you are going to get beat, you will get beat.
P'burg will get better with each week.
i think that p-burg will end the season with at least 5 losses and the teams i think they will lose to is leslie, ashland, belfry, sheldon clark, and shelby valley....i believe that p-burg will have a little trouble with pikeville and it will be a real close game but i think they will come out on top....good luck p-burg
p-burg will get it together
p-burg has a tough district i look for them to come in 2nd or 3rd belfry is a hard team to beat so i don't think they'll get first but best of luck to them
BC75 Wrote:There is no way the blackcats will lose to shelby valley. I may be off to college, but I don't think the tables have turned that much that quick.

we will see,Valley will take them
Camper Wrote:p-burg has a tough district i look for them to come in 2nd or 3rd belfry is a hard team to beat so i don't think they'll get first but best of luck to them

No,they won't beat Belfry
RB#2 Wrote:i think that p-burg will end the season with at least 5 losses and the teams i think they will lose to is leslie, ashland, belfry, sheldon clark, and shelby valley....i believe that p-burg will have a little trouble with pikeville and it will be a real close game but i think they will come out on top....good luck p-burg

Thats about Right
BC75 Wrote:There is no way the blackcats will lose to shelby valley. I may be off to college, but I don't think the tables have turned that much that quick.

R u sayin that if you werent on your way to college....this would be a no brainer?
phsblackcats Wrote:R u sayin that if you werent on your way to college....this would be a no brainer?

haha
Prestonsburg will have 4 or 5 losses
Prestonsburg will lose to:

Leslie(already)
Belfry
Sheldon Clark or Ashland

Theres one thing that amazes me is that every time we goto Inez we lose and everytime SC come to Pburg we win ! And I dont think it'll change this year !

shelby valley? lets not get carried away big B.G.
lmao