Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Hardin 16 Pleasure Ridge Park 7
Final

I'm sure this one was a little wet.
KHSAA has PRP with the win
Dawg Family Wrote:KHSAA has PRP with the win

Hardin County newspaper tweeted that John Hardin won.
Radio says prp won
KHSAA now shows John Hardin with the win
John won this 16-7.
John Hardin 16, Pleasure Ridge Park 7: Kahlil Frazier ran for 112 yards, including TDs of 6 and 3 yards, to lead the Bulldogs (3-2) past the Panthers (2-3).

John Hardin 0 10 0 6 - 16
PRP 7 0 0 0 - 7

PRP - Delvon Dunn 4 run (Dylan Albright kick); JH - Kahlil Frazier 6 run (Duwayne Dresler kick); JH - Dresler 23 FG; JH - Frazier 3 run (kick failed)

JH PRP
Totals 202 218
First downs 9 12
Rushes-yds. 39-202 37-61
Comp-Att-Int 0-5-0 16-24-0
Passings 0 157
Fumbles-lost 4-3 4-1
Penalties-yds. 1-10 4-15
Punts-avg. 5-33.2 5-26.8

http://lms.usatodayhss.com/louisville/ar...-boxscores
John puts up over 60 points on a dry field prp had no answer for johns offense
Bigdaddy6408 Wrote:John puts up over 60 points on a dry field prp had no answer for johns offense

Agreed. I am glad, though, that the weather affected this game because John Hardin may have to play games in inclement weather later on this year. Gives them some things to focus on and lets them know their strengths and weaknesses in this kind of weather.
PRP has made some significant changes on Defense since the Manual game last week. That being said, both teams struggled to move the ball in the driving rain.

John Hardin's Matt Elam dominated the game. He is the real deal. He shut down the PRP running game and was in the backfield all night.

Powerful and very quick for a 6'6" 350 Defensive Tackle.

Would love to see him in a UK uniform next season.
The changes prp Made really help their defense. I think they would have done better on the dry field. They are not as bad as everyone thinks… they just have no quarterback