Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Real Moutain top ten (my version)
I would have to put Harlan Co. ahead of Corbin at this time.

We will know more about the Redhounds after they go to Wayne Co.and face a really hostile environment. It will be interesting to see how they handle some adversity as well, because they haven't really had to face much this year. I do like what I have seen from them so far though.
Corbin is a very very good team. So is Harlan County. It is very hard to compare these teams across classes. I would honestly love to see as Harlan County Corbin game. I can not wait until Corbin and Wayne square off within the next couple weeks. In the Harlan County and Corbin hypothetical game, I personally would look for the Black Bears to pull it out, but wouldnt be surpirsed in the least to see a good Redhounds team pull it out also. Two good teams. We will soon see how good Corbin really is against Wayne.
A little good hearted banter has turned into a name calling contest! The kids will all settle it on the field! Good luck all!
Go Big Red! Wrote:You just can't stop making yourself look stupid/childish this is a football blog where people post their opinions just because you don't agree don't act stupid about it. Look at WYMT's top ten its not much different. If Harlan looses Friday they will go below Corbin on WYMT's ranking also. I believe Corbin is a better 3A school then Harlan Co is a 5a that's my opinion. We all are aloud to have out own opinions if u want to start a thread your more then and you can stay off mine.

What? If your football math holds true then your saying Corbin is Four points better than Belfry. I think Belfry would gladly meet Corbin on the carpet and defend the Harlan Co fans with a good old fashion football lesson using football math.
Williamsburg can beat Pikeville, Hazard and Fairview. Will be playing for a state championship. Remember I said this.
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:What? If your football math holds true then your saying Corbin is Four points better than Belfry. I think Belfry would gladly meet Corbin on the carpet and defend the Harlan Co fans with a good old fashion football lesson using football math.

Football math? It's logic!! If two or three teams have a common opponent you can use LOGIC of how a game COULD turn out. You don't take exact scores and say here's what the score would be.

I would LOVE to see Corbin playing Belfry on the carpet that would mean they are as good as they have looked this year! As far as Harlan co goes you better take care of business here in about 7 hrs and earn your way back up the charts. I again have nothing against the black bears I picked them to beat belfry. They were #1 in the first 2weeks of my version of the mtn top 10. Good luck Harlan Co!!!
7hrs? nevermind I can now see what you guys have been up against. Math left you along time ago. Think about what your talking about, look at who the super bowl champs (Ravens) beat and look at who they lost to and who they lost to and then compare. take a look at who Alabama lost to then look at who beat them then who they lost to and compare the three or four Its very confusing and pointless huh .just dosent make sense does it? The Mountain top four could bet the rest of the field 9 out of 10 times
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:7hrs? nevermind I can now see what you guys have been up against. Math left you along time ago. Think about what your talking about, look at who the super bowl champs (Ravens) beat and look at who they lost to and who they lost to and then compare. take a look at who Alabama lost to then look at who beat them then who they lost to and compare the three or four Its very confusing and pointless huh .just dosent make sense does it? The Mountain top four could bet the rest of the field 9 out of 10 times

Sounds complicated for you, I can't help your not the smartest of the bunch. Again this is a blog where you can post your opinion if you don't like mine and how I can about my ranking go troll somewhere elseSmile your just another idiot under estimating how good Corbin really is. Who has HARLAN CO beat this year? A Knox Central team that is DOWN, Madison central who is down, and the worst Clay co team of all time. They have had one test and failed. They have a chance today to beat a really good 4a team and show they belong in the top 3-4 in te mountains. Corbin has beat a bunch of crap teams too!! Their big test is in 2 weeks against Wayne we will see how they do then. I believe Harlan Co is a great team but they are going to have to win te big games!!
I have seen all the top 5 with exception of Johnson Central play and my rankings are based on how they looked and how they have played against common foes. If you have another opinion instead of trying to get on here and act like a idiot start your own thread on how you think the mtn top 5 should look. WYMT I guess has been using football math too huh!! I ranked them how I seen them and until something happens to reason a change I will stand behind my ranking.

GOOD LUCK HARLAN CO!!!! You are still one of my favorite teams in the mountains!!! Take care of business tonight!!!!!
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:7hrs? nevermind I can now see what you guys have been up against. Math left you along time ago. Think about what your talking about, look at who the super bowl champs (Ravens) beat and look at who they lost to and who they lost to and then compare. take a look at who Alabama lost to then look at who beat them then who they lost to and compare the three or four Its very confusing and pointless huh .just dosent make sense does it? The Mountain top four could bet the rest of the field 9 out of 10 times
Confusednicker:
Guess I had Harlan Co about where they were supposed to be!!
Go Big Red! have you ever had a IQ exam?

You maybe a genius.