Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 49 Sheldon Clark 16
Panthers move to 4-0 in 2013 with the win. Lead 49-0 early in the 3rd, JV saw some good minutes.

Next up, Belfry :devilflam
I don't think your Highlight film is very long after this week...
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:I don't think your Highlight film is very long after this week...

sure it will be but of the Pirates doing all the scoring,lolConfusedinglepar
It's official: Belfry fans are the most obnoxious fans in KY and WV...
jetpilot Wrote:It's official: Belfry fans are the most obnoxious fans in KY and WV...

And the fans with the most wins over Pikeville....lol:biglmao::biglmao:
Ill take the rings.
Mastadon89 Wrote:Ill take the rings.

And when was the last time a ring was one....lol...and since you guys like to throw around the WV comments....do you guys remember Keith Washington and Steve Bailey...guess what they was from west Virginia and won those rings for ya...lol...:rockon::rockon:
Keith Washington had no part of a State Championship with Pikeville. He was there in 85'. No trip to state then.
Couldn't we get this chatter in the Belfry/Pikeville thread LOL. For what it's worth. Steve Bailey was one of the finest running backs to play in this region IMO. I know about the team concept, but it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that without mister Bailey there is no three peat in Pville.
bucslover68 Wrote:Couldn't we get this chatter in the Belfry/Pikeville thread LOL. For what it's worth. Steve Bailey was one of the finest running backs to play in this region IMO. I know about the team concept, but it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that without mister Bailey there is no three peat in Pville.

Maybe. Pikeville's defense held Trigg Co. to 7 points in the championship in 1989 and could have beat Beechwood by 50 in the semis. So maybe it does take a rocket scientist. We do know without WV there is no one peat in Belfry.
Maybe so pilot, but the Baileys were eligible and any boy from WV on the Belfry teams were eligible so it's all good. I believe the any objective Pikeville fan knows without Bailey there is no third ring. Pikeville was good that year in 89, but nowhere near what 87 or 88 was.
bucslover68 Wrote:Maybe so pilot, but the Baileys were eligible and any boy from WV on the Belfry teams were eligible so it's all good. I believe the any objective Pikeville fan knows without Bailey there is no third ring. Pikeville was good that year in 89, but nowhere near what 87 or 88 was.

Don't know who you are talking about. I have never heard anyone say that. Of course Steve Bailey was great but there were a bunch of very good players on that team. Again, Pikeville held Trigg Co. to 7 points in the finals. You don't lose too many games giving up 7 points.