Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ John Hardin 9/14
hop24 Wrote:Such as the Rafferty's bowl? Could have been a classic. Was there some scheduling conflict? If I was Dale, would have dropped 1 or even both the trips to the west to make this game happen.

No not Rafferty's Bowl!!! Cause FT Highlands had the Florida team on week 0 and were on TV. Why would they schedule and play Rafferty's were they can have nation exposure on ESPN? No brainer there? Plus Lex Cath and BG signed a home/ home contract which started at this years Rafferty's, then back at Lex Cath next season.
Highlands by whatever score they want..That's not disrespecting JH by any means, it's just the way Highlands rolls Confusednicker:
Can someone provide a link to an internet broadcast of this game if one is available? Thanks.
Unfortunately it is not being broadcast by Highlands as the broadcast team did not have internet access available to them at John Hardin.
Frozenbird Wrote:Unfortunately it is not being broadcast by Highlands as the broadcast team did not have internet access available to them at John Hardin.
Thanks Frozenbird. That is unfortunate. I was hoping to tune in and even had the popcorn ready to pop.
Last I heard Birds up 20-6 at the half.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
27-6 Birds
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
27-12 HHS after a JH score.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
33-12 Birds with 10 mins left in the 4th.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
33-18 Birds
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Thanks for the updates Spirit100.
Yes, thanks for the updates! Not as high scoring as the previous three games.
33-26 Birds win and final! Happy to share folks...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Turned out to be a closer game than many expected and congrats to Coach Mueller on win 300!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Dale gets his 300th coaching win and the Birds are now 4 and 0.
Much closer than I expected. The JH defense must be pretty good and appears did not wear down as others have. I look forward to reading a recap of the game.