Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Co. 36 South Laurel 7
final. Wayne Co. 36 South Laurel 7
Another big win for Wayne. They look for real this year.
Did south look improved?
Hard to tell when you play a team as good as Wayne Co. I think we are on the right path. It will take time. Support is what we need.
Baby steps at South. Give them time. That mess was not made over night. It will take time to fix. This is what happens when a basketball coach with a huge ego is on the hiring committee for the football coach. Thank you Steve Wright.
Paul Crewe Wrote:Hard to tell when you play a team as good as Wayne Co. I think we are on the right path. It will take time. Support is what we need.

was you shocked south got beat by a smaller class school, wayne co is only a 3A school
I think you may misunderstood my comments. I do believe that many smaller class schools are better than many higher class schools. My point is when district starts and the playoffs, you have to play in class. So you had better be able to compete with those schools.

What I am shock about is that our administration has allowed our program to get where it is.
Best team Wayne County has ever had.
Wayne County looks to be a dominant team this year. Their program has really turned around.
Full deck Wrote:was you shocked south got beat by a smaller class school, wayne co is only a 3A school

Full duck would you be shock if 1a mayfield shock you're home team. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Full duck would you be shock if 1a mayfield shock you're home team. Confusednicker:

Not at all, as a matter of fact my school has been beat by smaller schools a lot.
As a matter of fact a smaller school will beat south laurel friday
Wayne County could beat a lot of higher classed schools this season. Shawn Thompson has his kids pumped up and stronger than anyone else. HE is chasing the Cards first ever state title.
I think I agree with the best team Wayne has ever had comment. My question is how are the JV and freshmen teams? Are they building a sustainable program or just a good upper class dominated team?
Iam4thecats Wrote:I think I agree with the best team Wayne has ever had comment. My question is how are the JV and freshmen teams? Are they building a sustainable program or just a good upper class dominated team?

Their JV is decent. They be us (Southwestern) in an overtime JV game. They have a good 8th grade class coming up also.