Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
100.00%
Danville
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County @ Danville 9/6
The cross town rivalry. The titletown showdown. 2 miles seperate these two schools. Who wins this big time rivalry?

Last week the young Rebels fought off Warren Central for a 26-16 victory as the Admirals fell short against Mercer County 28-20.

Boyle County(2-0) @ Danville (1-1)
Boyle County by 10.
Rebels will be too much for the Admirals.
Boyle by 14.
Danville will keep it close but Boyle will win by 16, watch out though I think by the end of the year Danville will be a tough team.
Boyle-42
Danville - 21
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Danville will keep it close but Boyle will win by 16, watch out though I think by the end of the year Danville will be a tough team.

I agree. The new head coach will not let them quit and he will not quit on them. Its been evident during the first two games.
Im kinda torn.
When these teams had similar expectations a couple of years ago, i picked Boyle big only to have Danville pull the upset.

Im still sticking with Boyle, but not sure on the score.
IMO Boyle will just be to much for Danville this year.
That was last year Gut. Boyle players thought the game was theirs before the game even started. What usually happens in that situation did indeed happen. Kudos to Danville they wanted it more and took it. Luckily this team has that lesson to keep it from happening again. Danville has some great skill players in Grey, Ray, Bradshaw and Ford. They will have to convert on some big plays to beat Boyle this year. If they do convert some big plays it will be a ball game. If they have to rely on long drives they will lose and maybe big. Conversely for Boyle if they lock down Ray and Grey and Bradshaw it should be a good night for Boyle.
Just my opinion of course.
64black&gold Wrote:That was last year Gut. Boyle players thought the game was theirs before the game even started. What usually happens in that situation did indeed happen. Kudos to Danville they wanted it more and took it. Luckily this team has that lesson to keep it from happening again. Danville has some great skill players in Grey, Ray, Bradshaw and Ford. They will have to convert on some big plays to beat Boyle this year. If they do convert some big plays it will be a ball game. If they have to rely on long drives they will lose and maybe big. Conversely for Boyle if they lock down Ray and Grey and Bradshaw it should be a good night for Boyle.

I second that.
A pretty good article on the Boyle County/Danville rivalry and the friendship between the two head coaches.

http://www.centralkynews.com/amnews/spor...7535.story
Always a good game (well most of the time). I plan on being at this one, to watch it unfold. Boyle Co wins.
I hope Danville returns soon. They cant be down very long.
I believe Boyle County dominates the Admirals tonight. You can factor in that it is a strong rivalry, which it is, but I do not believe that will be enough to make this game close. When the final whistles sound the Rebels win by at least 3 touchdowns. I would surprised at a lesser margin, even with it being Boyle County/Danville. Good luck to both teams!
Going with the Rebs in this one
Boyle, by 21+