Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 62 Hazard 50
Your on a roll !!!!! Lol
jetpilot Wrote:Putting Raceland, Fairview or Williamsburg ahead of Pikeville based on this game is crazy. After being down 28-21, Pikeville outscored Hazard 35-0 before giving up a score and 2 onside kicks. So if you have athletes as good as Hazard's, hit a hail-mary pass on the last play of the first half, and recover two onside kicks, you might only lose by 2 TDs to Pikeville. I wouldn't count on the hail-mary and 2 onside kicks though, Pikeville will get that fixed.

It may be the same defense that stopped Raceland in OT but that is also the defense that allowed the Rams to consistantl play ball control the majority of tht game. Pikeville's offense impresses and worries me, because of quick points, and their defense plays better with a lead. Rattling off 35 unanswered points is impressive, but they allowed Hazard, no matter how thy did it offensively, to rattle off 28 pts of their own. Raceland held Quentin Baker in check and their numbers just went enough to compete with ashlands. Raceland has about 20 kids going both ways to Ashland's 10 or 11. Numbers become more even against single a opponents
What a shoot out!!!
Sorry for the delay. I've been sick and this semester has been the most demanding yet. I'll always try to have them out ASAP! Hail Pikeville!

Great video
Great video as always PT!
Good to see you feeling better PT. Great video once again.
As long as Hazard beats the Harlan Green Slime I don't really care who won this game.
Impressive win by Pikeville.