Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK vs. WKU Today @ 7:15, Nashville
Strikeout King Wrote:Yes they should have thrown it. That's non sense running the ball on 3rd and 13 against your on goal line, what would have happened if WKU had stopped Sanders in the endzone on that run? Safety. I would have took my chances by airing it out....Oh by the way, I thought this was air raid, not Joker Phillips offense, run run run....
This is more like Ground Raid so far. I'm still hoping and holding out that the air part will kick in the 2nd half.
3 & 9 and we run the ball..yup joker still coaching i see..
Well Kentucky does nothing to start the second half....Cats have to punt.....Cats did get a big special teams play...Punt is downed at WKU 2...Toppers take over...
Well...Isn't that something....Ref's call the punt a touchback...so instead of WKU taking over at their own 2....they take over at their own 20...First play goes for 2 yards....2nd and 8 at their own 22...
Kentucky stops WKU on 3rd down....Toppers punting....WKU punt goes inside the Kentucky 30 yard line...Cats take over 1 & 10
WKU all over that 3 & 1 run attempt.....
Kick-Catch interferrence on Kentucky.....Personal foul on WKU after the play....penalties offset...Toppers take over
Kick-Catch is a new one to me...Never heard of that penalty before...
It's painful watching this defense. Just awful against the run and the pass..
Touchdown WKU....XP good...

3rd 1:50

WKU 28-17
Demarcus ware Wrote:It's painful watching this defense. Just awful against the run and the pass..

With the way they are playing, Kentucky will be lucky to win 2 games this season...It's gonna be painful to see what Alabama does to us...
I sure would like to see Max Smith get a shot.
Jackson is a mouthy SOB but he is a bad man.

As painful as it is right now Western just has a more talented team.
WKU is just running all over Kentucky...WKU inside the red zone....If they score here, its over...
Touchdown WKU...XP...good

4th 13:52

WKU 35-17...
Wow...I won't even watch the Alabama game..Smith is coming in, not that it really matters at this point..
The offensive play calling doesn't look much different than the last couple of years.
Here we go again!!! Where's the air raid?
OrangenowBlue Wrote:The offensive play calling doesn't look much different than the last couple of years.
Exactly. It's been like watching the Joker Phillips show all over again..
Kentucky nails a 30 yard field goal attempt.

4th 9:52

WKU 35-20
As others have already stated, this is painful to watch!
Cats stop WKU on 3rd down...
Kentucky fumbles...WKU recovers....
Lol @ UK's kicker
Can we get our season tickets back? I thought I was going to get to see some exciting football with the new offense but it's the same ole same ole.
Joker Stoops!
My question after watching both Whitlow and Smth play. If you aren't confident enough in Whitlow to let him throw the ball, why the f*** is he starting in an "air raid" offense?
When is UK's first basketball game?