Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County vs. West Jessamine Updates
The last thing I heard was West Jessamine leading 21-13 at halftime.
Anyone heard anything else? This has got to be the quietest game in the state.
35 - 19 West Jessamine leads with about 7 minutes remaining. I was told that Rock has played better than the score indicates
Rock played there heart out just turnover n penalty got piled up congrats to jesamine
Rock has had a couple of tough games to open up the season.
Rock shot themselves in the foot all night. Some bad play calls at crunch time, alot of missed tackles and blown pass coverages, and turnover after turnover. Then there was penalty after penalty (and we did them, not bad calls)---block in the back, personal foul, ejection for fighting, offside, just mistake after mistake and very undisciplined football. In the second half Rock was down one TD on third and goal from the 1/2 yard line they run a draw play to the TB (not FB) and lose two yards. Then they pass on 4th and goal to no avail. It was just not a good night for ROCK. If they ever get it together, I would like to see what they can do. There were glimmers of a really good football team in both games, and Rock could be 2-0 as they were in both games and ended up getting blown out of both. It sure is hard to watch, and you sure can't make me like it. GO ROCK!!!!!!!
Do Rock fans think its time for a coaching change? Coach Parkey seems like a decent enough guy but he really hasn't had competitive the last few years.
What was the final score, so I can edit the thread to a final score thread.