Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County QB Legacy
Who would you say is the best QB to ever play at Breathitt? Would it be Kyle Moore, Jacob Hundley, Sperry, or Justin Haddix. I know I am leaving off some great ones. I would have to say that Justin Haddix was probably the best I have ever saw considering he is only 5'9. One of the best smaller QB's I have ever saw play the game.
Waylon Chapman was also a very good qb in the mid 90's. He was the starting qb when Breathitt won it's first state championship in "95". He also went on and started for EKU. Jade Haddix, and Richard Trent were also very good quarterbacks at Breathitt. It would be hard too pick between all of these great quarterbacks, but the best all around quarterback would be Haddix.
Haddix was a great QB but listing him at 5'9, he'd had to of been stretched out an awful lot. I think 5'7 would be a bit tall for Haddix. He was a tough little booger though.
Haddix is a legit 6'0 tall. He is no way 5'7.
My unbiased opinion have the fortune (or in the case of a couple the misfortune) to see them play.

1. Justin Haddix- Kill you with his feet or his arm. Loved watching him play. Won the Championship. Easily #1, maybe the best Dual Threat QB to come out of EKY.

2. Chapman- Not the best passer, but a darn good one. Won a Title. Great game manager.

3. Moore- Best passer. Prototype QB, Breathitt had some damn good teams under him.

4. Sperry- Could light up a scoreboard. Maybe gets a slight demotion in my mind since Belfry got hosed at Breathitt in 2000 on a bogus TD call Big Grin
5. Trent- Best runner.. had to carry the team.

6. Hundley- Was a monster physcially
7. Fugate- Decent passer
8. Jade Haddix- Was a good decision maker but was not a true QB
Haddix is the best I played against him man he was lethal
Justin Haddix would be my pick. I would say he is 6'0 easilly
Cory Grigsby is the best ive seen besides Richard "RT3" Trent. Talk about a cannon, ive seen Cory throw it 50 yards sitting on his butt. he's a dual threat QB, hes at least 4.4 or maybe low 4.5. he just needs a little space and hes gone
BHS 4 LIFE
#Richard Trent
#Cory Grigsby
Haddix easily. 6" tall, cannon arm, could outrun you and run you over as well. Great competitor and leader. Had very solid career at WKU.
None of these guys could hold Mike "Blue" Miller's jock strap.
Few schools have this kind of legacy at Quarterback.
Whoever put Trent and Grigsby on here is either one of them or someone who don't watch a lot of football. Trent was a decent running back but I watched every game he played and never saw a good pass. He is a top ten back at Breathitt but he never impressed anyone throwing the ball.
inyourface Wrote:None of these guys could hold Mike "Blue" Miller's jock strap.

Now this is funny.Might as well add Randy Couch and Brent Lovely too.:biglmao:
Kyle Tilford not a doubt in my mind kid knows his way around the sideline
Adam Stacy. Best QB I've ever seen. Faster than a cheetah on speed.
adam stacy. best qb ive ever seen. fast as a cheetah on speed.:runtouchd:runtouchd:runtouchd:runtouchd:runtouchd
Kyle Tilford not a doubt in my mind kid knows his way around the sideline. i agree the kid knows alot about the game.