Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jchs vs cabell midland scimmage
Well I guess we have to weight until sat : something to do with W v high school rules .
eagles2011 Wrote:Well I guess we have to weight until sat : something to do with W v high school rules .

Weight- In science and engineering, the weight of an object is usually taken to be the force on the object due to gravity

Wait-
a. To remain or rest in expectation: waiting for the guests to arrive. See Synonyms at stay1.
b. To tarry until another catches up.
2. To remain or be in readiness: lunch waiting on the table.
3. To remain temporarily neglected, unattended to, or postponed: The trip will have to wait.

It's no wonder why people from across the state think the people of East Kentucky are a bunch of illiterate hicks. Give me a break, man. I really hope you are 8 years old, because anyone over that age should at least know the difference between the two words.
Does anyone know the time of the scrimmage saturday
7:30 sat
7:30 sat
Everyone be looking out for the Famous Honey Boo Boo known also as(lynch47)! He will be taking any question Need ask regarding Football or Spelling! He knows it all so all questions will be answered upon request!
Need you know that I am 74 years old u want talk about miss spelled words,you must be mommys little bratty titty baby! back in my day we did not have the option to get a good education like you kids these days! I guess no body perfect like Lynch 47.
Thank's Eagles2011
eagles2011 Wrote:Need you know that I am 74 years old u want talk about miss spelled words,you must be mommys little bratty titty baby! back in my day we did not have the option to get a good education like you kids these days! I guess no body perfect like Lynch 47.

HAHA. Nope, I just have enough respect for the English language to use it correctly.

Hope both teams come out injury free.
Does anyone have any updates and location of the game
Eagles 37 to 7 at the half pulled starters
I've had some good friends that live in WVa ,and keep up with WVa football, tell me that they thought that JC could have easily been WVa State Champs for several times after watching JC play the last few years.
Heck, if only there weren't a Highlands, we could have probably been Kentucky state champs once by now...
Cabell Midland had some nice looking players but JC was way to much. I thought it would be a better test but JC got nothing out of this scrimmage other than confidence.
Cabell Midland has some big players..... And had way more players than JC did.

But I thought JC looked ahead of the curb for their first scrimmage of the year. There was kickoffs and punts but no punt or kick returns and went by an actual game format.

As usual, JC ran the ball "Like a Boss". The JC D-Fence (Yes, I know it's spelled defense) had some big plays.... and one of the best QB sacks I've seen in a long time.

Heard some people say that Cabell Midland didn't have their Star running back playing tonight.

This was a good scrimmage for both teams.
Bob Seger Wrote:I've had some good friends that live in WVa ,and keep up with WVa football, tell me that they thought that JC could have easily been WVa State Champs for several times after watching JC play the last few years.

Diogenes Wrote:Heck, if only there weren't a Highlands, we could have probably been Kentucky state champs once by now...

I actually agree with both of these statements. Most years Johnson Central, Belfry, and Ashland either one would be a lock for a Top 5 overall team in WV... with the "strong" years being either the best or second best team in WV. The only WV team I would consider to be ahead of Johnson Central (who I think is better than Belfry and Ashland entering this season) is Martinsburg.

Then when you consider that these three teams usually all hover somewhere between Top 15-Top 25 in Kentucky... and further see the gap between the Top 4 KY teams (T, X, H, BG) and the rest of the field... and there really is no comparison between football in the two states.

Ashland further proved all this last year when they beat the 2nd or 3rd best team in the Mountain State.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I actually agree with both of these statements. Most years Johnson Central, Belfry, and Ashland either one would be a lock for a Top 5 overall team in WV... with the "strong" years being either the best or second best team in WV. The only WV team I would consider to be ahead of Johnson Central (who I think is better than Belfry and Ashland entering this season) is Martinsburg.

Then when you consider that these three teams usually all hover somewhere between Top 15-Top 25 in Kentucky... and further see the gap between the Top 4 KY teams (T, X, H, BG) and the rest of the field... and there really is no comparison between football in the two states.

Ashland further proved all this last year when they beat the 2nd or 3rd best team in the Mountain State.

So what your saying in as nice a way as possible is that WV football is weak.
Confusednicker:
Do-double-gg Wrote:So what your saying in as nice a way as possible is that WV football is weak.
Confusednicker:

HAHA They have one or two good teams....

Lets just say WV is to KY Football as KY Football is to OH.
Someone needs to send that sack on the cabell midland q b into espn . One of the best sacks if ever seen .
eagles2011 Wrote:Someone needs to send that sack on the cabell midland q b into espn . One of the best sacks if ever seen .
Did I see his helmet come flying off???
I think we need to play cabell some jv games would be good for both teams and there not that far away maybe might try pick up some 7 and 8 grade games to.
eagles2011 Wrote:Someone needs to send that sack on the cabell midland q b into espn . One of the best sacks if ever seen .

It was for sure one of the best I've seen in a few years.
If I got hit like that I don't think I would of been able to get back up . I think the kids helmet went a good two or there foot in the air . If I was that q back I would be looking at game film see hoo mised. that block . On the blind side