Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is expected of JC
Does JC have what it takes to win district:1: I say yes:rockon:
what yea ok
I think that JC has plenty of talent in the right places and needs to prove itself starting with this friday when they face North Laurel. Then in a couple of weeks it will become more clear about where they can or not. Good Luck Eagles and take care of business this Friday in the Cumberland Valley Bowl.
They'll be in second place right behind the Tomcats.
With how Ashland has started our season out with two bad showings in our scrimmages, I would consider Johnson Central the hands down favorite to take the district this season.
Tomcat68 Wrote:With how Ashland has started our season out with two bad showings in our scrimmages, I would consider Johnson Central the hands down favorite to take the district this season.

Who have you scrimmaged? I know you may be down on your Tomcats now, but I know they will be ready when the regular season begins! They are a lot like Belfry, They come to play night in night out!! I still think they are #1 until they are knocked off. Can they be knocked off, yes, Mason Co. Boyd and my eagles will give them heck. Should be a great season!
Good luck to all!:Thumbs:
Mason Co and Ashland are the only teams in there way !
we will when
JC has a very good team, but i think it is to soon in the season to say your team is going to win it all
LUMBERJACK'06 Wrote:JC has a very good team, but i think it is to soon in the season to say your team is going to win it all

:thumpsup:
LUMBERJACK'06 Wrote:JC has a very good team, but i think it is to soon in the season to say your team is going to win it all

:thumpsup: JC needs to focus on beating a good North Laurel team before thinking they can win it all.
jceagles_rock Wrote:we will when
do you mean we will WIN
jceagles_rock Wrote:we will when

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... WIN boy WIN