Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police: Infant died after mother invited pedophile boyfriend to rape child
A Missouri mother has been charged with child abuse and murder after police said she let her boyfriend rape her 4-month-old infant, resulting in the child’s death.

Prosecutors in St. Charles County on Monday released details about how 25-year-old Jessica Lynn Howell sent text messages to her boyfriend, Jordan Lafayette Prince, indicating that she was willing to let him have sex with her daughter even though she knew he had previously been convicted for sexual abuse of a minor.

“In those text messages, she suggested and encouraged some unspeakable things,” St. Charles Prosecuting Attorney Tim Lohmar told KTVI. “It is very, very disturbing.”

Lohmar said that Prince sexually assaulted the infant and then strangled her to death.

“Ashlynn was sexually assaulted causing multiple tears to her anus, a massive laceration to her rectum with massive hematoma in the area of the pelvis,” the probable cause document states. “The injuries to her anus and rectum of Ashlynn were sufficient to eventually cause her death even without the strangulation.”

Howell was being held on $1 million bond and was schedule to be arraigned on Tuesday. Prince remains in jail awaiting trial for first-degree murder charges.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/18/po...ape-child/
[Image: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/up...15x345.jpg]

Who in their right mind does this to a little baby? They both need to be taken out and beaten
Nope, taken out, shot, buried and forgotten!! Even this is too much press.
^ I personally would like to see them suffer...

The justice system is too nice to trash like this...
Im not going to go into a usual rant on a disgusting subject like this, but i will say this is one of the most screwed up things ive ever heard.

There is no place in the world for people like this.
I say hang them upside down naked in the streets. Pull a mussolini on them.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im not going to go into a usual rant on a disgusting subject like this, but i will say this is one of the most screwed up things ive ever heard.

There is no place in the world for people like this.
I say hang them upside down naked in the streets. Pull a mussolini on them.
Probably the most messed up thing I have ever heard.
These people just need to die right where they are standing now!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Makes you want to rethink the freewill thing doesn't it.
If they go to prison, then every inmate in that prison needs to know what they are in there for and let these two sick nasty a**es see what it feels like to get raped
This makes me sick, and makes me want to go on a murderous rampage of all child pedos.
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
[Image: http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/blamb/...-a-gun.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
The world is a very messed up place.

What I don't get is below:

Strikeout King Wrote:Prosecutors in St. Charles County on Monday released details about how 25-year-old Jessica Lynn Howell sent text messages to her boyfriend, Jordan Lafayette Prince, indicating that she was willing to let him have sex with her daughter even though she knew he had previously been convicted for sexual abuse of a minor.

So it would have been ok that she let him have sex with her daughter if he hadn't been convicted of sexual abuse of a minor?

What could have been her motive?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Motive.....hmmmmm.

I don't think there WAS a motive; those kind of folks can't think that deeply.

I actually like what OTH has presented.