Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Football?
i was wanting to know how will the Offense look this year for the dawgs?.....Who Will step in the shoes of Durrell?....i kno they will have great O-line with a lot of expeerice one of the best in Eastern ky
MVP2 Wrote:i was wanting to know how will the Offense look this year for the dawgs?.....Who Will step in the shoes of Durrell?....i kno they will have great O-line with a lot of expeerice one of the best in Eastern ky
Hazard is Hazard they are going to be hard to beat like every year, it will be hard to find someone to fill the shoes of durrell.
All-American Lineman Wrote:Hazard is Hazard they are going to be hard to beat like every year, it will be hard to find someone to fill the shoes of durrell.

Your right.. but i hurd theres another olinger coming up?? anyone know about this?
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Your right.. but i hurd theres another olinger coming up?? anyone know about this?
Its Hazard theyres always another Olinger coming up, Just like the Branhams at Pikeville LOL!
PantherPride68 Wrote:Its Hazard theyres always another Olinger coming up, Just like the Branhams at Pikeville LOL!

your right! lol....Tyler Olinger will be in 10th grade but im not sure if hes the one thats gonna be under center....Does anyone think they'll beat perry central???
PantherPride68 Wrote:Its Hazard theyres always another Olinger coming up, Just like the Branhams at Pikeville LOL!
That is exactly right they always have another one ready to step in:Thumbs:

haha its the truth... do they bread olinger's there or something.. lol
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:haha its the truth... do they bread olinger's there or something.. lol
I think so
yeah it seems like theres always another one to step up.. does anyone know if hes taking the snaps this season?
i thought that olinger was still there?
uh...NOPE!
well then i dont think hazard will be as good as i figured, but like it was said earlier hazard is always competetive so i guess we'll see
Yes, Hazard is always competeive and i look for Dixon and the dawgs to have another good season
MVP2 Wrote:Does anyone think they'll beat perry central???

If they have alot of "Speed" than they will ! PCC is a very slow team except for the two hb's ! Hazard always has alot of speed so HHS should win !
blackcat_student Wrote:If they have alot of "Speed" than they will ! PCC is a very slow team except for the two hb's ! Hazard always has alot of speed so HHS should win !

Pcc is a slow team but im sayin this game is gonna come down to who has the fewest turnovers, Pcc is a better team than last year but lack at skilled players but im sayin the dawgs come out on top!
i heard that Hazard tied in there scriammge last night in Hyden against Leslie ...anyone got any stats???
Hazard seems to be tough to beat every year... If they find someone to step up to replace Durrell they will be that much better, regardless they will be tough to beat.
MVP2 Wrote:i heard that Hazard tied in there scriammge last night in Hyden against Leslie ...anyone got any stats???
I dont think they tied. Hazard didn't look all that solid. It was 10 plays apiece at first then they brought out the chains Hazard didn't score in leslie a fumble at the goalline. I think Leslie scored on them though. JV might have tied. lol.
jv will get them dont worry