Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central vs. East Ridge (Pike County Bowl)
^that was uncalled for..

just because his team doesn't play here doesn't mean he knows nothing about the teams...
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
ERblue4ever Wrote:Well looks like we got a briarpatch fan on her that knows nothing about the great football played here in Pike County. I guess he went out on a limb on this one, because he knows nothing about either team.

Actually I do because I used to live there for 12 years and used to go to all of PCC's games so dont tell me that I don't know anything about Pike County since you didn't know I lived there for a long time.
SomersetJumpers7, The key word is USED to live here. So you know nothing about Pike County football today. I guess that you remember in basketball that East Ridge beat Pike Central on a Buzzer beater in 2003-04 to advance to Rupp Arena. Somewhere Pike Central hasn't been. right. East Ridge 44 Pike Central 42, Warriors advance to Rupp Hawks go Home.
:Clap:
Yes I do remember that game, and as a matter of fact I do know about Pike Central football today, and just because everybody is picking Pike Central over East Ridge dosen't mean you can bag on me because I dont live there any longer.
ERblue4ever Wrote:Wavefan, you can't discuss nothing on here without them Outback Mountain Folks putting their unknowledged 2 cents in. They really think they have a chance against Henry Clay and Belfry. Well one thing about it I will be on hand to watch East Ridge beat Pike Central that night and then I will watch Henry Clay dismantle that panther pride. Oh What A Night!!!
:letsparty

ER on top...
with that outta the way, im sorry to say that at least Pikeville is playing better competition...ide rather see them get beat by 30 points and improve in the long run than beat a team by 50 and not get any better...
fox sports Wrote:Alot of folks care about these teams.

BTW...your obvious Pikeville attitude gives good panther people a bad name.

Glad someone said it
panthermania Wrote:First of all...I do not speak for the rest of Pikeville Nation..I speak for myself. Call it "Outback Language" call me Unknoweledged...Call me what you will..I was just stating my opinion.

Also, I know that Henry Clay will beat Pikeville..I also know that Belfry will lay on a spankin as well. Why don't you read before you post. Look at some of the other posts on here before you go and open your mouth and let those little fingers of yours roll right off of the keyboard!

Panther Pride...Hah. Yeah...you know what...I am saying that Pikeville is better than Central or the Ridge. I am also saying that the panthers will loose against clay..Say...Why don't Central and The Ridge Play someone who will give them a run for their money.

It will be a night..Indeed..I believe I will go and whatch Pikeville Get spanked and then go take me a nap on the bleachers where the Ridge and Central will patty cake it out...I should make for one awasome nght...I should sleep like a baby!!Confusedhh: :devilflam

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn ---Im sorry but belfry wont 'give the panthers a spankin'...IF belfry wins, it will be an intensely close game
Won in the Trenches Wrote::thatsfunn :thatsfunn ---Im sorry but belfry wont 'give the panthers a spankin'...IF belfry wins, it will be an intensely close game

Belfry has nothing to do with this thread! We all need to get back on topic please!

I will take PCC by 14 in this one!:yikes:
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
panthermania Wrote:Well...Obviously People have given The mean ole' bad pikeville people a stereotype. I have never felt sooo priveledged!:Clap:

I hope your comments are not the typical Pikeville attitude. Anyway I'm going with Pike Co. Central this year in the Pike County bowl. But I think it will be a good game.
Well lets end all of this madness Pike Central will beat East ridge by 14 or more points it will still be a good game