Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derek Forrest says goodbye to East Ky
Congratulations to Derek Forrest as he moves on to WLKY in Louisville.

http://www.wkyt.com/blogs/boxscores/Than...61761.html
I have always been a fan of Derek's. Good luck in your move.
Fairwell Derek and good luck.

Dont forget to #EarnYourBody.
Ive enjoyed Derreck on SO.

Please God dont put Zaga on there as a replacement.
Its the one thing in life i look forward to.
I didn't think Sports Overtime would be the same once Brian Milam left, but Derek absolutely proved me wrong and I thought he was very good at what he does.

So now here I am thinking again that Sports Overtime won't be the same without Derek...but I hope it I'm wrong.

Best of luck to Derek in Louisville.
He is going to the best tv station in Louisville.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ive enjoyed Derreck on SO.

Please God dont put Zaga on there as a replacement.
Its the one thing in life i look forward to.

That should be the least of your worries lol
^
Any word on his replacement?

Hows the guy that use to be with Dereck doing now? I forget his name.
Im proud to call that guy a friend of mine. I wish him well, and I know he'll do great in whatever he does. Derek Forrest is all class.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's sad to see him go. I don't think Sports OT will ever be the same and we will probably never get to see weekly highlight videos posted on here anymore :Sad04:

On the other hand, this is something that eventually had to happen with someone of Derek's talents as he is moving on to bigger and better things. I wish him nothing but the best!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
This could actually be a good thing for EKY kids. If they let him, hopefully Big D can give them a plug from time to time.

Big D will be GREATLY missed!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Good luck Derek. I have been a huge fan for years. Friday nights & Sports Overtime will not be the same. Wish you the best.
Derek is a cool guy I've gotten to know over the years! A true professional who is passionate about his work.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Just happened to stumble upon this! Thanks guys for all the kind words and all of your support. Eastern Kentucky and Sports Overtime will be missed!