Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are those 2 a days goin BELFRY!!
Just curious fellows!! lol
I don't see how they stand it as hot as it is.. Good luck Pirates.
My son has been going to them twice each day even though his leg is broke, Im just proud of him for being there for his team, he has a big heart for football, hes not going to give up. Good job Nick...Im very proud of you.
Glad to here that burnt, but I hope they dont practicve at all. LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
torQQue Wrote:I don't see how they stand it as hot as it is.. Good luck Pirates.

I don't either........:devilflam

I appreciate those boys hard work and dedication....as well as our other fine athletes around the area.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I heard that the team has to stay together for like 8-10 hours a day and that they are not allowed to leave the field! Talk about a family and a team!
Yup they did it today my son is worn out !! but he was laughing a bit so they will be just fine...GO PIRATES!!!!!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I heard that the team has to stay together for like 8-10 hours a day and that they are not allowed to leave the field! Talk about a family and a team!
that is true
That is the same thing that LC is doing as well they are there all day together and cant leave.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Best of luck to LC.
I really cant wait to see LC and Belfry square off on the field. Two great programs and the games ALWAYS a classic.
easternkysportsguru Wrote:I really cant wait to see LC and Belfry square off on the field. Two great programs and the games ALWAYS a classic.

Its always a great one. Have to pull for the pirates in this one all the way.

:glassjoe: Belfry has a great leader that makes those two a day special!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.