Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once a cheater always a cheater?
Agree or disagree.
No. Cheating is because someone is missing something from what they already have. If they find that fulfillment, then the cheating stops.
This isn't a "yes" or "no" question. It's way to individualized.

I agree with what Stardust posted, but I do believe there are people who couldn't be faithful no matter whom they married.

This could be a question that entails all kinds of circumstances as well as one's character and life progression.
I say yes. If you love someone, you will not cheat on them regardless.
Yes. I cheated on test in kindergarten and i was still cheating on them in college.

Call me a horrible cheater.
Trust is hard to win back. No matter what there will always be that "hurt" in the back of your head of wondering.
Disagree…Shame, an arse whooping, and a good moral compass are great motivators.

Never an issue with me in marriage, however, an issue with honor code testing when I was younger. Just a few years ago Confusednicker:.

If I had to crack a book to locate an answer. It was simply an indicator I wasn't prepared enough for the exam. It never did sit well with me and since then I haven't found myself in that situation.

So whether preparedness or fulfillment is the issue in the realm of marriage, academics, gambling, team sports, etc. People are capable and will change a tendency based on negative association to the act itself whatever form that may take.

Now for folks who don't have a moral compass, feel no shame, or didn't get their hind end kicked and there's no semblance of negative association with the act. They're screwed until they walk the negative association route Confusednicker:

Hope that helps you Newarkcatholicfan! Pavlovs dogs 101 in human form...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Yes. I cheated on test in kindergarten and i was still cheating on them in college.

RIUTG, you are a horrible cheater Confusednicker:!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
As far as schooling goes, yeah I cheated my way through school, and I cheated my way through two years of college. I am a ruthless cheater. I will cheat to beat you in whatever I play you in, whether it be Yahtzee, Call of Duty, or Bible Trivia. But Im an honest cheater Big Grin As far as relationships go, Just dont get in them, lol...There's too many outlets for both parties to cheat. Theres countless social media outlets, there's the equal workplace..everywhere you look...just a den of evil, man..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Yes. I cheated on test in kindergarten and i was still cheating on them in college.

TidesHoss32 Wrote:As far as schooling goes, yeah I cheated my way through school, and I cheated my way through two years of college. I am a ruthless cheater. I will cheat to beat you in whatever I play you in, whether it be Yahtzee, Call of Duty, or Bible Trivia. But Im an honest cheater Big Grin As far as relationships go, Just dont get in them, lol...There's too many outlets for both parties to cheat. Theres countless social media outlets, there's the equal workplace..everywhere you look...just a den of evil, man..

Say it aint so Tidehoss. Nothing but a den of growth & development, spawned by love & good communication on this end.

Don't let TideHoss scare you Newarkcatholicfan….the whole steeler, pirate thing speaks for itself Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:Say it aint so Tidehoss. Nothing but a den of growth & development, spawned by love & good communication on this end.

Don't let TideHoss scare you Newarkcatholicfan….the whole steeler, pirate thing speaks for itself Confusednicker:
I offer nothing :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was afraid that this thread would lead to the bashing of a popular college basketball coach. :biggrin:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I was afraid that this thread would lead to the bashing of a popular college basketball coach. :biggrin:
It will now :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I never cheat, but at the same time, I trust no one, absolutely. As far as relationships, if they cheat even once, and I know about it, they are done, without exception.
If this thread is specific to relationship issues, then I say No, and I speak from experience...

If you are referring to cheating on tests, card games, etc... then Yes, you will continue to cheat in those instances as usually the outcome (whether good or bad) only affects you.
NCF's question is specific to relationships. Help him out!
I think judgementday's post was profound!
If you look at the credit card bill of your sugnificant other and see the following:

Top 10 national restaurants for cheaters:
  1. Morton’s The Steakhouse
  2. Ruth’s Chris Steak House
  3. Houston’s
  4. P.F. Changs
  5. The Cheesecake Factory
  6. Del Frisco’s
  7. Chili’s
  8. Outback Steakhouse
  9. Red Lobster
  10. Fleming’s
Read more: http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/lifestyle/survey...z2Raau3pgS
CINCINNATI - If you’re committing adultery and taking your mistress out on the town for dinner, chances are you’re eating at one of the top ten listed restaurants for cheaters.
AshleyMadison.com , a website for married people looking to cheat, conducted a survey searching the most visited restaurants by the website’s clients.
The website surveyed 42,890 of their clients in American cities and concluded that their members tend to take their mistresses to popular chain restaurants that are at least 20 miles from their homes, according to The Huffington Post.
“Chain restaurants are larger and less conspicuous,” Ashley Madison founder and CEO Noel Biderman said in a press release. “Steak houses are always a popular affair destination since they’re not only dimly lit but also commonly found in business districts, close to hotels where the these type of dates typically end.”

Read more: http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/lifestyle/survey...z2RabCCiwN
^
I believe we all know in this great state, Mcdonalds is the destination for all, only everyone pays in cash so theres no record...
No. I think once a cheatee always a cheatee. Everyone goes and tries to blame the cheaters for being bad people. If anything, they are being proactive with their lives.

If you find that right person who has things going for them outside of you, almost never will or do you think of cheating on them. Your brain doesn't understand the logic with it.

If however, you are with someone who you slightly regret or see that they lack the passion you have, then yeah other things of value will catch your eye.