Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Louisville 85 - (2) Duke 63
I love it!!!
Damnit!
Hate this.
way to go Cards, the state will hopefully have 3 straight basketball titles....ky last yr,cards this yr and ky again nxt yr...
Not even a Louisville fan, but I can't help but to feel bad for Kevin Ware after that gruesome injury. Probably one of the worst I've ever seen.
Wares injury was just bad bad bad I really feel for this kid hate to see something like that happen to anyone. One of the worst broken legs I have ever seen.

Wish him a speedy recovery and good luck..
Yuck..I can't handle all of this "title in the state of Ky" talk.

Thoughts go out to Ware. I absolutely hate seeing someone get hurt.
Nasty Nasty Break!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Go Wichita St!
Louisville fan or not prayers for Kevin Ware! Hate to see this happen to anybody! Love to see my Cards get that W the way the regrouped and got Kev back home to Atlanta. Felt special to witness such a great group of guys do that. Not to mention the way they huddled up and prayed, that was nice to see! Also Chane wearing Ware's jersey, and they didnt cut the nets down. One proud cardinal!
Best of luck to Mr. Ware, that injury was horrific, wish him all the best. Louisville is playing like the best team in the country right now, they really owned Duke in the 2nd half of this game.
State of Kentucky is dominating College Men's basketball!
Pitino just showed coach k how to coach with evenly matched teams. Love it.
One of the most gruesome injuries I've ever seen!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Pitino just showed coach k how to coach with evenly matched teams. Love it.

He's the greatest X's & O's coach to to ever coach in the Bluegrass State
Stardust Wrote:He's the greatest X's & O's coach to to ever coach in the Bluegrass State

Modern era or over rupp?

But i agree hes the best Coach of the modern ear in college basketball. I think if stayed at kentucky he has at least 5 championships by now.
I believe he thinks that too. Evidence his admission it was a mistake to leave Kentucky.
If Ricky P had of stayed UCLA would have nothing on us.
Stardust Wrote:State of Kentucky is dominating College Men's basketball!
UK 2012 National Champions, Louisville 2012 FF
Pikeville College 2011 NAIA National Champions
Bellarmine 2011 D-II National Champions
Gerogetown 2013 NAIA National Champions, Lindsey Wilson 2013 NAIA Fab Four

I may have missed something haha