Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The wait is over.....
Here's my ride. I bought it today. It's a 1997 Ford Taurus SL :Clap: I have a few more pics, but I havent re-sized them yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nice ride
Congrats man
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Looks like more Belfry games for you this fall!!!
nice ride BP im like beef looks like more football games man especially the pburg/belfry game
Nice Ride man, glad to here you finally got a ride.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
football05 Wrote:nice ride BP im like beef looks like more football games man especially the pburg/belfry game

Hells yeah !!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If im not mistaken man its about that time to start a thread about it LOL since its the biggest rivalry in the mountains
awesome! i like it
BelfryPride Wrote:Hells yeah !!!!!!
Hey we may finally get to meet now after all these years. Smile
LOLOL.... Nice ride!!
BCF4L Wrote:Hey we may finally get to meet now after all these years. Smile

I know old buddy....:rockon:

I do have my vacation scheduled for the the week of the Belfry\Prestonsburg game on Oct.7th. so hopefully we'll be able to finally meet up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
football05 Wrote:If im not mistaken man its about that time to start a thread about it LOL since its the biggest rivalry in the mountains

Just about....:redboxer: TongueirateSho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Time for a trip to pond creek here very soon. Nice ride man!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
WOOO! Congrats. Hopefully this means that you will be at some games this fall. I am going to make it to the P-burg vs. Belfry game myself so I'm sure that I will see alot of you there.

Ya I'll be there
thetribe Wrote:WOOO! Congrats. Hopefully this means that you will be at some games this fall. I am going to make it to the P-burg vs. Belfry game myself so I'm sure that I will see alot of you there.

Oh yeah, I would'nt miss it for anything !!!

I hope I get the chance to meet more of you all :thumpsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looking forward to it guys. Would love to meet more people from the site than what I already have and I figured the game of the year would just about be EVERYONE lol..except Beefaroni and who would miss THAT? lol