Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
22 Ft Academy edges JET2sports All-Stars
5 Star Elite Wrote:Louisville Magic

Is Hawkins still playing for the magic?

Mix1...
Hawkins played for The Ville...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hawkins is a Senior and won't be able to play this AAU season unless he decides to play as an unsigned Senior.
ok thanks guys.

mix1...
So who did they play in Hazard? Does anybody know any kids from the teams 22ft has been playing?? Whats the deal with this crew anybody know? I guess its legit but something just seems out of place??
Any word on how 22FT looked against Louisville Magic?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I thought they were suppose to play Oak Hill Academy?
ekff Wrote:Any word on how 22FT looked against Louisville Magic?

The magic cancelled on game day, no idea why.

Mix1...
OldFan Wrote:I thought they were suppose to play Oak Hill Academy?

Not sure, first I've heard, talk to one of their starters occasionally and he's never mentioned it. OHA played their last game back around the first of march. About the only games now are scrimmages and aau/summer league type games.

Mix1...
boogiedawg Wrote:So who did they play in Hazard? Does anybody know any kids from the teams 22ft has been playing?? Whats the deal with this crew anybody know? I guess its legit but something just seems out of place??

They are legit, or the types of UCLA, UConn and UK wouldn't be recruiting their players. They were taking actual classes at breathitt before khsaa banned them, and now take online classes until stuff gets straightened out. All are good kids, from overseas and just wants to play college and possibly pro ball one day.

Mix1...