Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Tournament Draw Live on WKCB
Live coverage from LCC 12 Noon
killerb Wrote:Live coverage from LCC 12 Noon

Thanks for the info.

Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
KB I've actually tried listening to some Knott's games this year but when I click on listen live the audio player doesn't do anything, just sits there, doesn't play...How can that be fixed?
Strikeout King Wrote:KB I've actually tried listening to some Knott's games this year but when I click on listen live the audio player doesn't do anything, just sits there, doesn't play...How can that be fixed?

It does the same thing for me too. Would like to know if this can be fixed
Knott should have an easy first round game. Perry should also unless they draw cordia. It will be fun how this plays out.
new guy Wrote:Knott should have an easy first round game. Perry should also unless they draw cordia. It will be fun how this plays out.

1 in 3 chance of Perry drawing Cordia. Perry's possible draws Powell ,Wolfe or Cordia. Knott's possible draws Leslie, Wolfe, or Powell. Will be interesting.

Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
I cant pick up the station from the site either. I go on tunein.com and get the station from there.
KY Headhunter Wrote:I cant pick up the station from the site either. I go on tunein.com and get the station from there.

Thank You!!!
KY Headhunter Wrote:I cant pick up the station from the site either. I go on tunein.com and get the station from there.

Thats the best place to pick them up, but it doesn't always work.