Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 63 - Leslie County 44
Congrats Commodores not pretty but a district championship. Also congrats Coach Spurlock. WYMT champs and district champs only one left. The region.

Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
I predicted on the pregame thread 18+.

Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
The first time I have saw Leslie County. They didn't quit. With the two big freshman inside I can see good things for the Eagles down the road.

Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
Congratulations to Coach Spurlock and the Connodore Fleet!!!
Spurlock is a joke !!! He is lucky that Jonhson came with him to PCC bc thats the only reason he got the jOB !!! and that is the truth coming from a ast coach at PCC !!!
:biglmao:
Yeah that joke of a coach just happens to have an All A State Championship. How many does Big Al have? O How many does Denny Fugate have? 0. How many does your daddy have? O. Spur lock is a helluva coach. Quit being jealous. Hes a great coach and a great person.
WOW ROck are you Kidding me ???????????????? Spurlock had the best team in the state in 04 and got beat in the first round of the district !!!!!!!! Yeah he coach the 04 all a state champs but they took him and made him the good coach ppl think he is today!!!
Good job Sheldon Clark west prob the fav for the 14th
2/22/2013
Perry Co. Central 63
Leslie Co. 44
Leslie Co. 10 8 11 15 44
Perry Co. Central 15 16 13 19 63
54th District finals at Perry Co. Central
Leslie Co. (11-18) -- Sizemore 10, Couch 19, Collett 2, Asher 7, B.Bray 4, J.Bray 2.
Perry Co. Central (24-7) -- Pray 2, Beatty 6, Fugate 3, Beverly 20, Stacy 6, Johnson 9, Cornett 17.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/11/14/24077...rylink=cpy
Coach 23, I have never seen Hazard having the #1 team in Kentucky, EVER. I take it you must of been a benchwarmer and have hard feelings toward Spurlock. Coaches can't win games. It's still in the hands of the players last time I checked. Kids choke all the time.
How many semi finals in the sweet sixteen spurlock have?0 How many Denn Fugate have ?1 Big Al won more regional titles than all the coaches togather in the 14th? So my guess until Spurlock win the Title he has 1 the all A is a joke, thats what you go by not all A titles thats for small schools.
coach23 Wrote:WOW ROck are you Kidding me ???????????????? Spurlock had the best team in the state in 04 and got beat in the first round of the district !!!!!!!! Yeah he coach the 04 all a state champs but they took him and made him the good coach ppl think he is today!!!

Hazard was NOT the best team in the state in 04... I promise u that!
Perry Central had the best player in the 14th on 04 (Daniel Combs)..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ballboy Wrote:How many semi finals in the sweet sixteen spurlock have?0 How many Denn Fugate have ?1 Big Al won more regional titles than all the coaches togather in the 14th? So my guess until Spurlock win the Title he has 1 the all A is a joke, thats what you go by not all A titles thats for small schools.

That's a stupid point!!! It's all about the draw in the sweet 16...

Spurlock knows more about basketball than a lot of ppl on here... FACT!!! :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think Coach Spurlock has done an excellent job this year. He has already won the WYMT Classic and the district. He has the Commodores sitting in great shape to win the region.

The truth will stand when all else falls.

Brother Cecil.
The All A is a huge tournament. I think it's bigger than winning the 14th Region tournament. Al and Denny are good coaches but Spurlock is just as good if not better. Nobody really gives a frig about what AL and Denny have done. They have 0 state titles. Perry Central or Napier has never been as good as everyone in Perry County thinks. Teams in Lexington and Louisville NEVER have feared PCC or Napier. Perry or Napier have never been a powerhouse like everyone wants to think. All they have ever had are decent teams. And Ballboy, ask those up Dilce Combs if we the ALL A was a big deal. U dang right it was. They were state champs. Perry probably should of had Charles Minks as there coach when it opened.
bradc Wrote:Good job Sheldon Clark west prob the fav for the 14th
So I guess that makes not central. Yeah I spelled it that way on purpose!!!! East Ridge west only difference our player came free no jobs included. And the only justice in Knott Co. seems to be Ray and Cam. Great article in todays Lexington Hearld on how not central acted Friday night. ROLL DORES!!!!!
I'd like to congratulate ex Willlard Warhawk Arlin Jo Couch on having a great year at Leslie County. I am glad you kept going and didnt let people stop you from doing what you love best.
commodorecreeker Wrote:So I guess that makes not central. Yeah I spelled it that way on purpose!!!! East Ridge west only difference our player came free no jobs included. And the only justice in Knott Co. seems to be Ray and Cam. Great article in todays Lexington Hearld on how not central acted Friday night. ROLL DORES!!!!!

I don't care at all, but you do realize that Punkn' got Johnson's mother a job...

If we could get another Cam.. I'd hire 10 parents..(if that was even my decision..ha.)
I don't get it..not central?