Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd v. Allen Central Predictions
let's hear them
South Floyd by a landslide.
SF by 27
South Floyd
SF by as much as they want
AC And SF Always Play Each Other With A Lot Of Emotion And Energy. AC Almost Pulled One Out At Mt. Raider The Last Time They Played. If The MIB Don't Go To AC With The Right Kind Of Attitude and Intesity They Will Come Away With A Loss-----I Suspect That They Already Know This-----SF By 10 8)
South Floyd by 12
The first game was between 2 different teams. The selfish SF team without Wes Hall and a good AC team with Kilburn, girffth, Frito. But you are right this is not the time for teams to be looking forward or someone can reach out and beat them. I will go with SF by 12
SF by 19
South Floyd by 25...
SF by 18 if not looking ahead to pburg sat. If so close SF by 5.
SF by a lot
If South Floyd looks ahead of any opponent they only need to refresh and look at their schedule earlier in the year and see what looking past any team will warrant them. I would suspect it would not be in the Raiders best interest to go more than one team at a time and try to plan ahead. Allen Central is still a big game and from what I know about Johnny Martin he has not suddenly forgotten how to coach and I would guarantee if the Rebs respond to what he tells them this will be a good one. Raiders best be ready or they could get Raided.
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:If South Floyd looks ahead of any opponent they only need to refresh and look at their schedule earlier in the year and see what looking past any team will warrant them. I would suspect it would not be in the Raiders best interest to go more than one team at a time and try to plan ahead. Allen Central is still a big game and from what I know about Johnny Martin he has not suddenly forgotten how to coach and I would guarantee if the Rebs respond to what he tells them this will be a good one. Raiders best be ready or they could get Raided.

That's exactly right Wyatt, the last time SF played AC it was looking like a blowout, only to have AC battle back and make a very close game out of it. One game at a time is the only way anyone should ever play. Anything can happen on a given night, this should be a great game to watch, I'll go with SF in a close one.
SF by 15+.
Rumor has that Griffith got kicked off the team. Does anybody know for sure?