Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia vs. Letcher 1/19 53rd district
Was that a lame kicker Tommy.... It should have been I was not making fun or trying to burn anyone. I have heard there are 2 or 3 more foreign exchanges students and at the above mentioned 2,000 per student per semester that is going to cost
Humpty_dumpty Wrote:Was that a lame kicker Tommy.... It should have been I was not making fun or trying to burn anyone. I have heard there are 2 or 3 more foreign exchanges students and at the above mentioned 2,000 per student per semester that is going to cost

You must trying to burn someone. The topic of this thread is the Cordia and Letcher game. You might want to stay on topic and quit trying to burn people
I was following the flow of conversation with the rest of board.... You are the one focusing on it on me instead of what others are talking bout.... If you have something to say to me or about my comments p.m. Please
Humpty_dumpty Wrote:I was following the flow of conversation with the rest of board.... You are the one focusing on it on me instead of what others are talking bout.... If you have something to say to me or about my comments p.m. Please

:please::thatsfunn
playharder Wrote:As a tax payer in Knott County I dont want to pay for every basketball player in Canada to get educated.
:howdy:

playharder how do you feel about hold back red shirt baby staying back with your tax paying dollars. just to get the advantage on other kids.now thats a taxs payer problem.:notbad: