Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 63 Shelby Valley 55
Final from Shelby Valley. Pikeville takes the number one seed in the district.
To many mistake cost valley , they need to work on taking care of the ball if they want to make a run this year
Big win for this team, as no one wanted to see ER at ER with a spot in region on the line.

Third straight year with the number one seed in the 59th, nice run!

Gonna be a tough turn-around with another rivalry game tmrw night at home against Pike Central.

Jacob Hamilton and Will Elliott really stepped up well to contribute. SV did a nice job holding Kasongo to 10 and 7.

PHS did a good job of finishing well, trailing basically the whole game and took the lead in the 4th and did enough to get the road win.

Rowe with 31, Hamilton 13, Kasongo 10, Silvers 4, Elliott 3, Johnson 2

Belter and Newsome played well for SV, gonna be tough to handle next year.

Once again, good win for the program, gotta stay focused and finish strong!

HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Congrats Pikeville
Well until SV gets a coach they are out of luck. To much wasted talent sitting on the bench and to many ball hogs on the floor..
Good win for Pikeville. Rowe is a very good player. He has such determination and if you don't keep a hand in his face will burn you almost every time. He is one of the better players in this region in the past few years in my opinion. Belter did a good job on Kasongo (who has been playing great lately), but SV made too many simple mistakes to win this one. Good luck to both teams in the district tournament.
I'll say it again. Ethan Rowe is the best player in the region. Nothing will stop him from getting his. Sad to say but I doubt valley will go to region this year just like last year. They're just not that good. Many mistakes and bad decisions. I won't tear a particular player down but there's one who shouldn't even be on varsity let alone get playing time. It's strange but I am a valley fan so good luck. You'll need it.
Hard to beat a team 3 times in one season. Valley wins the next game vs. Panthers! :Thumbs:
Lleyton21 Wrote:I'll say it again. Ethan Rowe is the best player in the region. Nothing will stop him from getting his. Sad to say but I doubt valley will go to region this year just like last year. They're just not that good. Many mistakes and bad decisions. I won't tear a particular player down but there's one who shouldn't even be on varsity let alone get playing time. It's strange but I am a valley fan so good luck. You'll need it.

Please never say that again. Ethan Rowe is a nice player but he is nothing compared to Shane Hall of JC. Hall is the best player in the region hands down when healthy. Ethan rowe is good but his free throws make his stats look unreal. If you give him 15 free throws he'll make 14. But hall is getting D1 offers.
All i do is win Wrote:Please never say that again. Ethan Rowe is a nice player but he is nothing compared to Shane Hall of JC. Hall is the best player in the region hands down when healthy. Ethan rowe is good but his free throws make his stats look unreal. If you give him 15 free throws he'll make 14. But hall is getting D1 offers.
I will say it from what I have seen, which has not been much Ethan Rowe is the best scorer in the 15th region it dont matter if its all free throws or lay ups he is a baller...2 different players when try to compare Shane and Ethan yeah Shane getting recruited from big schools he can jump out of the gym and a fun player to watch..... The best post player in the 15th region around the basket is tony messer hands down I'm not being biased just my opinion and I'm a fan from 58th district
I have watched a ton of games this year in the 15th and come crunch time Ethan Rowe gets it done time and time again. He is a gamer point blank. And Dorton Wildcat is right. Teams know what is coming but he is extremely tough to stop. Some College is going to get a very nice player next year. And no he is not getting the D1 offers like Hall but Hall draws a lot of attention because of his jumping ability. Unbelievable player, not saying that, but player of the year IMO for region 15 is Ethan Rowe
Well, you have to give Pikeville credit, they have done a pretty good job winning games in the 4th quarter. I have watched and listened to many games this year where they are behind in the 3rd and the start of the 4th and they have closed the show.
Really nice win for Pikeville. Seemed to have adjusted well late in the games.
Ethan Rowe is the best offensive player!
All around player goes to Shane Hall!!!
ky football Wrote:I will say it from what I have seen, which has not been much Ethan Rowe is the best scorer in the 15th region it dont matter if its all free throws or lay ups he is a baller...2 different players when try to compare Shane and Ethan yeah Shane getting recruited from big schools he can jump out of the gym and a fun player to watch..... The best post player in the 15th region around the basket is tony messer hands down I'm not being biased just my opinion and I'm a fan from 58th district

I'm not trying to take anything away from anyone either, but I'm just saying that I think The best player which includes (scoring, defense, rebounding, jumping, speed, hustle etc...) would be shane hall. If I was a coach and had my choice of what player I wanted on my team I'd pick Shane hall. I'm sure very one on this site feels the same way and if your not ten you are biased. Ive seen tony messer play, he's a very good lost player. He's also a great football player.
All i do is win Wrote:I'm not trying to take anything away from anyone either, but I'm just saying that I think The best player which includes (scoring, defense, rebounding, jumping, speed, hustle etc...) would be shane hall. If I was a coach and had my choice of what player I wanted on my team I'd pick Shane hall. I'm sure very one on this site feels the same way and if your not ten you are biased. Ive seen tony messer play, he's a very good lost player. He's also a great football player.
Lol buddy honestly I'm sorry if I defended you in any way if you think I was being biased that I think Ethan Rowe is the best scorer in the 15th and the tony messer is the best post player I'm sorry lol... Yeah all around Shane hall but if the game is on the line give it to Rowe I'm sorry that makes me look like I'm ten lol
ky football Wrote:Lol buddy honestly I'm sorry if I defended you in any way if you think I was being biased that I think Ethan Rowe is the best scorer in the 15th and the tony messer is the best post player I'm sorry lol... Yeah all around Shane hall but if the game is on the line give it to Rowe I'm sorry that makes me look like I'm ten lol

What makes you think you offended me in anyway lol? I never said he wasn't the best scorer in the region, and I never said messer wasn't the best post player on the region. Please pay attention. I said the best ALL AROUND player in the region is Shane hall. You do know what all around means right? And once again I never said that I wouldn't give the ball to Ethan Rowe with the game on the line or in crunch time because I would. I never said a negative thing about Rowe or messer. I just said that all around Shane hall was the best player. I think your the one that's a bit offended lol
All i do is win Wrote:What makes you think you offended me in anyway lol? I never said he wasn't the best scorer in the region, and I never said messer wasn't the best post player on the region. Please pay attention. I said the best ALL AROUND player in the region is Shane hall. You do know what all around means right? And once again I never said that I wouldn't give the ball to Ethan Rowe with the game on the line or in crunch time because I would. I never said a negative thing about Rowe or messer. I just said that all around Shane hall was the best player. I think your the one that's a bit offended lol

I just think we was giving our 2 different opinions you was talking all around player which I agree with you 100 percent I was talking about best scorer I'm not offended in any way with your opinion, I agree but it does not make a person biased when they give there opinion
Pikeville's experience won them this game. Valley missed like 4 shots right underneath the basket late in the game that really hurt them. Good job by Belter and Newsome on Kasongo. Valley and Pikeville will play again for the district title and if the outcome switched it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Pikeville will choke at tournament time they always do...
Rowe had a great game congrats