Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Favorite
I'm certainly no expert, but after watching both Pikeville and Johnson Central play this week and listening to a lot of people say these are two of the best teams in the region. If I'm picking between those two I will say Johnson Central is the best. Haven't seen all the teams play, just going off what I hear. Anybody else care to chime in on this. Shane Hall is a great player, as is Ray Kasongo. However, Ray seems to spend too much time looking in the stands with his arms raised in the air in disbelief every time a call doesn't go his way. Also, at times, he seems disinterested in what's going on around him. Best of luck to all the teams and coaches for the rest of the season.
IMO Johnson Central has more of a team than Pikeville. Saw Hazard destroy Pikeville and their guards were suspect in that game.

Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
I think this region is wide open. There are a few solid players in the region but just not a team that really stands out above the rest. It will be an interesting tournament. Good luck to all the teams.
I would have to think Lawrence Co is in there since they have beat JC, Paintsville and Sheldon CLark in the last few weeks and lost by 1 to Pikeville.