Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montgomery County @ Harlan County 2/9
Any thoughts as Montgomery County travels to Harlan County for an afternoon game on Saturday? This will be Montgomery County's 4th game in 5 days.
This could be a better game than most people would like to believe. Montgomery Co. will make the trip to the mountains as a top 10 team.
Moco 68 53
Good luck Harlan Co, against one of the best players and teams in the state.
I was told that Montgomery County was ranked #8 in the state; although I don't know that for sure. In any event the Bears have their work cut out for them. I'm anxious to see how they respond Saturday.

Go Black Bears!!
Good luck Granny Bear and the Black Bears. Represent the Mountains well. What time is this game?

Athletics build character.

Brother Cecil.
^^
Thanks Brother Cecil; I hope we represent well, too!!!

I believe the JV is at 1:00 p.m., and varsity is after that game; probably 2:30 or so.
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Thanks Brother Cecil; I hope we represent well, too!!!

I believe the JV is at 1:00 p.m., and varsity is after that game; probably 2:30 or so.

Thanks for the reply. Why are they playing so early? Would have thought this would be a big draw for the home team.

Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
I pick Montgomery Co in this one by 12.
Montgomery Co. is a very good ball team.
This could get ugly for the black bears.
Well, I forgot to write down the final score, but I THINK it was Montgomery 94; Harlan Co 77....don't quote me though!

Harlan County actually led by 1 at the half. My Black Bears played a great game and I'm so proud of their effort and execution in this game!!

Congratulations to Montgomery County on their victory!!