Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 61 Sheldon Clark 53
Final.
Another impressive win by the young LC team.
Cardinals drop two in a row!
Congrats to LC! Nice win
Watch out for LC!!!
does anyone have any stats for both teams
It was a good game but sc point guard chase parsley was game time decision on playing. He wasn't nowhere near 100% since he's fighting the stomach virus. Still a good game to watch.
Parsley was fine during the game. We was told on the radio he was a game time decision but he didnt show any signs of sickness. He made several nice plays on offense. He is a tough kid. Lc outplayed sc!!
Lol I know for a fact he wasn't 100% he didn't even warm up with the team.
Actually he did come out during the shoot around because I sat and watched him. He had a gray hoodie on shooting the basketball. I agree he wasn't 100 percent but he was fine during the game.
He is a good kid, tough as nails. I know he was sick. That just shows you how mentally tough he is. I'm from LC and I know his family and him. Anything he does does not surprise me. That was a good atmosphere tonight. That's what the 57th is all about. You guys have damn good hotdogs too.
Lawrence County controlled the boards and if they would have shot free throws better, this could have been a 15 point win. Sheldon Clark missed free throws as well. Both teams played hard. Loved the atmosphere
Nice win LC ! SC better be ready ready is all I gotta say! The winner of the 4/5 seed will surely be!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
what seed does this put LC? 4?
What's the dates for the 57 tournament
Feb. 18

6 o'clock - Lawrence Co. vs Paintsville ( girls)
8 : 15 - Magoffin Co. vs Lawrence Co. ( boys)

Feb. 19

6 o'clock - Sheldon Clark ( girls vs winner of Lawrence County - Paintsville game).

8 : 15

Magoffin Co. vs Johnson Central( girls)

Feb. 20

Sheldon Clark ( boys vs Lawrence Co. - Magoffin Co. winner)

8 : 15 - Johnson Central vs Paintsville ( boys)

Feb. 20

7 o'clock - Girls championship)

Feb. 21

7 o'clock - Boys championship
Jed Clampett Wrote:Feb. 18

6 o'clock - Lawrence Co. vs Paintsville ( girls)
8 : 15 - Magoffin Co. vs Lawrence Co. ( boys)

Feb. 19

6 o'clock - Sheldon Clark ( girls vs winner of Lawrence County - Paintsville game).

8 : 15

Magoffin Co. vs Johnson Central( girls)

Feb. 20

Sheldon Clark ( boys vs Lawrence Co. - Magoffin Co. winner)

8 : 15 - Johnson Central vs Paintsville ( boys)

Feb. 20

7 o'clock - Girls championship)

Feb. 21

7 o'clock - Boys championship

WSIP has the Girls' Championship for Feb. 21
Boys' Championship for Feb 22 Both at 7:00PM
Great win
Wow
McCameraMan Wrote:Cardinals drop two in a row!

I told them didn't I. They're just lucky we played JC the way we played Jenkins earlier in the year. Laid a BIG ole EGG!...lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Bubbles Wrote:WSIP has the Girls' Championship for Feb. 21
Boys' Championship for Feb 22 Both at 7:00PM

That's when it is. He just accidently put the 20th twice. Which through him off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
McCameraMan Wrote:Cardinals drop two in a row!

"Must have been the flue":biglmao:Confusednicker::biggrin:
Has Shelon Clark won since beating Johnson Central???
No, Sheldon Clark has lost 3 in a row. All 3 in the 15th region to Magoffin, Lawrence, and Belfry.
SC will be ready. They played 4 games last week. They had to be worn out. They have a great coach, he will have them rested and ready.
4 games in 6 days the jc game took alot out of them considering there not very deep 3 on the road. smith will have them ready come district as they r the #1 seed. they will play the winner of magoffin and lawrence.
They clinched to that 1 seed losing two district games at end of year. This district is wide open
cardsrule Wrote:4 games in 6 days the jc game took alot out of them considering there not very deep 3 on the road. smith will have them ready come district as they r the #1 seed. they will play the winner of magoffin and lawrence.

Cardsrule, Lawrence may have taken a little from them as well. Give us a little credit man. Just giving u a hard time.
They are the 1 and they earned it.
i totally agree. i actually think we will playing lc next wednesday. lc is good enough to win the region
Thanks cardsrule. Winning at Magoffin will be very difficult. I hope we come ready to play against 8.