Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackcat Football 2006
I dont know if they can or not but it will be one heck of a game !
Speed and strength are better than bulky and slow.
Tough Turf Wrote:Belfry has nothing to prove.
OK.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

The key to Prestonsburgs success is "Speed" this coming season !
dfblackcat53 Wrote:Hughes is not fragile..by any means..apparently you havent seen the hits hes taken in his high school career.:ChairHit:
That's exactly what I was thinking. Bobby is one of toughest kids I know, and by no means is he fragile, ask Middlesboro that.
small, quick linemen are better than big slow linemen anyday....tyler hamilton for instance
I like big quick lineman
liveMAROON Wrote:small, quick linemen are better than big slow linemen anyday....tyler hamilton for instance

What do you mean Tyler Hamilton for instance??? I'm not on here to brag, but I've got more awards on my wall than you can count. Lexington Herald Leader Top 50 Football Player in the State, for instance. Why don't you explain yourself? I'll tell you what, you put on some pads, and get every extra one you can think of and line up in front of me, then I'll show you what a big slow linemen can do. I've never said anything bad about Pikeville, I have a lot of friends on that team, Don't bring me up in this, I'm not on the field anymore and I don't have one thing to prove to you or anyone else. PM me.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
liveMAROON Wrote:small, quick linemen are better than big slow linemen anyday....tyler hamilton for instance

I don't think you need to bring anyone's name into this... and you have no right to say anything about anybody... so this is a warning!
I agree and we posted before that NO NAMES IS TO BE MENTIONED no matter what so I think this one is closed SORRY everyone.....
I don't see where he deserves a warning he didn't break any rule. He is allowed to express his thoughts on players. He didn't make a threat or call anyone out he just stated a player or former players name as an example. That happens all the time.

As long as no rule is broken and we can act like adults I see nothing wrong.
Now lets get back on subject Blackcat Football 2006
Blackcat75 Wrote:What do you mean Tyler Hamilton for instance??? I'm not on here to brag, but I've got more awards on my wall than you can count. Lexington Herald Leader Top 50 Football Player in the State, for instance. Why don't you explain yourself? I'll tell you what, you put on some pads, and get every extra one you can think of and line up in front of me, then I'll show you what a big slow linemen can do. I've never said anything bad about Pikeville, I have a lot of friends on that team, Don't bring me up in this, I'm not on the field anymore and I don't have one thing to prove to you or anyone else. PM me.
Don't pay attention to it man. Jealousy is obviously the key here. Just find it flattering that they even mention your name. :Thumbs:

I don't think you know your nose from your ear liveMAROON, I watched Hamilton play and he carried out his blocking assignments and left his mark. He was one that had quickiness and size. He should have been let to play more "D". Year before last he kicked major butt on "D". So if your trying to start something, don't.
:flame:
Like CatDawg has already said, get back on topic.
Blackcat75 Wrote:What do you mean Tyler Hamilton for instance??? I'm not on here to brag, but I've got more awards on my wall than you can count. Lexington Herald Leader Top 50 Football Player in the State, for instance. Why don't you explain yourself? I'll tell you what, you put on some pads, and get every extra one you can think of and line up in front of me, then I'll show you what a big slow linemen can do. I've never said anything bad about Pikeville, I have a lot of friends on that team, Don't bring me up in this, I'm not on the field anymore and I don't have one thing to prove to you or anyone else. PM me.
Could it be he was talking about Tyler Hamilton from Pike Central, a current player???
fox sports Wrote:Could it be he was talking about Tyler Hamilton from Pike Central, a current player???
Is the Tyler your talking about a senior this year, and used to be at Betsy Layne.
fox sports Wrote:Could it be he was talking about Tyler Hamilton from Pike Central, a current player???

Nope, this is a thread about Prestonsburg, also the other Tyler Hamilton is not a lineman.
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Let's stay on topic, It's not a who's QB's more or less fragile P'burg's or Belfry's.

So we should make a new thread? :thatsfunn
HAHA no beef at all i was obviously stating my opinion.....no rules broken....no foul. so you can talk about your top 50 whatever but the fact is he was a little out of shape. So calm down Blackcat75, I was merely tryng to get my point across through comparison
Please see the rules liveMAROON. NO TAUNTING.
liveMAROON Wrote:HAHA no beef at all i was obviously stating my opinion.....no rules broken....no foul. so you can talk about your top 50 whatever but the fact is he was a little out of shape. So calm down Blackcat75, I was merely tryng to get my point across through comparison

Monday Morning Quaterback.
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
anyone know if mason vance has rejoined the ranks of the blackcats?
Won in the Trenches Wrote:anyone know if mason vance has rejoined the ranks of the blackcats?
No he has not!
footballfrenzy Wrote:No he has not!

Thats too bad...he should be out there where he belongs!