Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 59 Cordia 48
Well Coalminer, those kids coming over to Cordia are just trying to better themselves. I dont care where they are from, kids are kids. A lot of them dont have a pot to piss but they do have really good basketball skills. Rhodes gets them over there and betters those kids lives for a certain time frame. If he can get them into a college then that is great. The goal of most schools is to make productive citizens. Basketball helps some kids do this. The kids that truly want to stay at Cordia that are from that area, better get in the gym and workout and get better if they want to play there. Be glad Rhodes is there.

And speaking of recruiting, who is recruiting guru Heston Beverly bringing in to replace Dalton Cornett next year at PCC? I heard he may have a 7 footer coming along with a shooting guard thats unreal. Anyone knows, fill me in.
i could honestly care less who plays where. if thats where they wanna play then so be it. i just dont understand the point of why you always make a point to say jbs when talking about knott. and if you are doing it because knott fans do it then wouldnt that be stooping to their level? just makes no sense.
Im going to name my next dog Pippa Passes.
Thats classic.
"If Cordia gets all their players eligible 14th region look out."

Am I the only one that sees a problem with this statement.......? SMH
"It's all in fun... We all know all high school are breaking the rules just accept it!"

Incorrect. Maybe all in the 14th...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im going to name my next dog Pippa Passes.
Thats classic.

lol
As long as coaches, both in high school and college, can leave for better jobs, the kids should be aloud to do the same. Get rid of all transfer rules and let the kids and their parents make the decisions that they feel are best for them and their future.
My whole two points of this were

- standing up for Zaga calling KCC JBS, tho he knows it annoys me I understand why he does it...to annoy me, downtown and others. All in good fun and I'm glad there are still people to stir the pot with. Appreciate you Zaga.

- KCC did lock Cordia second half (this is a KCC Cordia thread) then someone replies claiming I or another KCC poster cried foul over recruiting. I've never said that. I'm proud competition in our region is great and that kids want to come play at Hazard, PCC, KCC, cordia wherever. We should be thankful for even have the privilege of being able to watch these kids compete and better their lives. Though we all don't agree with how each others programs do draw players in, we all know it happens and the end result is new players on the rosters.

Please let's all drop it and the refs from the KCC Hazard game. That is all.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im going to name my next dog Pippa Passes.
Thats classic.

Getting divorced?
coalminer Wrote:Actually, not that it matters, but Cordia was up 7 at the half. 35-28. They hit a 3 to begin the 3rd to go up ten, and then it was all Knott in the second half. so after the 3 cordia hit Knott Outscored Cordia 31 to 10. Cordia is not an easy game for anyone in the region. They just havent played the other top teams in the region yet.... They are a legitimate contender in my view. If they get more eligible, they could be one of the favorites to win it all. IMO, though, things are going to implode over there with all these new kids coming in each yr. Local kids may as well look elsewhere to play. Everyone knows that they are doing things over there they shouldnt, like housing kids in dorms and such. Could be just a matter of time before things get out of hand there.

Thanks for clearin that up. I tried forever last night to figure 35-28=10
Stlcardsfan Wrote:My whole two points of this were

- standing up for Zaga calling KCC JBS, tho he knows it annoys me I understand why he does it...to annoy me, downtown and others. All in good fun and I'm glad there are still people to stir the pot with. Appreciate you Zaga.

- KCC did lock Cordia second half (this is a KCC Cordia thread) then someone replies claiming I or another KCC poster cried foul over recruiting. I've never said that. I'm proud competition in our region is great and that kids want to come play at Hazard, PCC, KCC, cordia wherever. We should be thankful for even have the privilege of being able to watch these kids compete and better their lives. Though we all don't agree with how each others programs do draw players in, we all know it happens and the end result is new players on the rosters.

Please let's all drop it and the refs from the KCC Hazard game. That is all.

I knew you loved me
Hey killerb
You guys gonna have time to broadcast the KCC game tomorrow?
zaga_fan Wrote:I knew you loved me

Of course
Downtown10 Wrote:Hey killerb

Have no fear!
All WYMT/Whayne Supply Mountain Basketball Classic games are streamed LIVE online @ http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/livestream

The semi-finals and finals will be TV games
Downtown10 Wrote:Hey killerb

Is haz playing the same night?? If so prob not they have forgot they are located in hindman i think.... 101.1 has haz covered 107.1 needs to cover jbs, kcc and cordia IMO .... Not knocking the staff i know where its comming from to be at hazard games
Heres my opinion... Cordia has one heck of a team.. They played team ball and acted like they knew what they were doing the 1st half... Now what went on it the 2 lockers rooms at halftime, I dont know. But the 2nd half seemed like a different ball game. Yeah Knott played good the 2nd half and yeah Cordia seemed like they just was giving up but it seemed like the refs wouldnt call a foul on KCC to save there life. At one point the fouls were 8-0. No Im not saying thats why KCC won, but it made an impact. No Im not crying about it because I could care less, Im just saying. That actually made it more interesting. I walked into that gym with my mind set to seeing a good ball game and thats what I saw. It was the first time Ive got to see either team play this year. They both had there ups and downs. And KCC came out the winner. Thats final and nothing people can do will change that.
zaga_fan Wrote:Have no fear!
All WYMT/Whayne Supply Mountain Basketball Classic games are streamed LIVE online @ http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/livestream

The semi-finals and finals will be TV games

I'll be at all the games (hopefully).
I was just goin to express my opinion on a few things.
Thanks for lookin out.
about knott county not fouling in every game they have played this year... Knott plays 6 maybe 7 deep on nights when that is all the players you have you dont tend to foul or play a d that is gonna get you in foul trouble.... that is what knott dose the reason they dont have alot of fouls in the 2nd half of the game is because christian an cornett are already fouled out of the game 75% of the time an the rest of the team really dosnt foul that much. When you play d like Haz or Cordia you foul more that about as simple as i can put it because im so tired of hearing fouls counts everytime i read a thread.
what is going on over in knott co. i thought they closed the school down cause they dropped out of the ratings and even the radio station dropped them and picked up covering hazard.-TURN YOUR FROWN UPSIDE DOWN CAUSE SMILEY'S COME TO TOWN
Downtown10 Wrote:I'll be at all the games (hopefully).
I was just goin to express my opinion on a few things.
Thanks for lookin out.

I knew what you were getting at...

However, I've got to plug the station whenever I can Wink