Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School coach in NKY
Let's see where our coaches rank by grade level? Who have u seen that u want your kids to play for?
I like coach Humphry at Ockerman 7th grade. Yes, he has some great players, but he also has some average players and some who have never even played on a school team before. he gets the most out of each kid and coahes to their particular skill.
That 8th grade Turkeyfoot coach seems good. So does the 6th grade Walton-Verona coach.
Luke Murphy, Twenhofel 6th grade coach.
SVMS Wrote:Luke Murphy, Twenhofel 6th grade coach.
Yes. He's very dedicated.
crawlb4uball Wrote:Yes. He's very dedicated.
Yes I hear he does a great job
7th grade I like Coach Humphry of Ockerman and Coach Pittman of Camp Ernest.
Let's see what Humphry does in 2013/14. OMS has had very good talent the last 3 years - next year will decide if he gets my vote or not.
I've been impressed with Humphrey Englemom at Holmes as well.
The Ruler Wrote:Let's see what Humphry does in 2013/14. OMS has had very good talent the last 3 years - next year will decide if he gets my vote or not.

Humph has moved to RA Jones middle and taken over the 8th grade squad. Should be a good move for him as RA has an extremely talented 6th grade group coming in
Wayne county's 6th 7th and 8th grades all have pretty good coaches
There is a boatload of highly knowledgeable middle school coaches in the Kenton and Campbell county catholic grade schools. CovCath, NewCath, & Brossart are the beneficiaries of this.